References in periodicals archive ?
That's just one storyline that illustrates why RHOC is on par with its Beverley Hills and New York counterparts in the global franchise.
Merajver, "RhoC GTPase overexpression modulates induction of angiogenic factors in breast cells," Neoplasia, vol.
Zhou, and et al., "MiR-10b is overexpressed in hepatocellular carcinoma and promotes cell proliferation, migration and invasion through RhoC, uPAR and MMPs," Journal of Translational Medicine, vol.
Contrario a RhoA y RhoC, RhoB es regulado negativamente en tumores humanos y su expresion se correlaciona inversamente con la agresividad del tumor .
Zhao, "RhoC is a major target of microRNA-93-5P in epithelial ovarian carcinoma tumorigenesis and progression," Molecular Cancer, vol.
van Golen, "Type I collagen receptor ([alpha]2[beta]1) signaling promotes prostate cancer invasion through RhoC GTPase," Neoplasia, vol.
Olson, "RhoA, RhoB, RhoC, Rac1, Cdc42, and Tc10 mRNA levels in spinal cord, sensory ganglia, and corticospinal tract neurons and longlasting specific changes following spinal cord injury," Journal of Comparative Neurology, vol.
Rosfjord et al., "The interaction of PKN3 with RhoC promotes malignant growth," Molecular Oncology, vol.
A receding horizon optimal control (RHOC) at a supervisory level was applied in Lukasse et al.
This study also revealed that miR-10b is activated by the transcription factor Twist, whichin turn causes aninterruption of homeobox D10 mRNA translation, thus ensuring increased expression of ras homolog gene family, member C (RHOC), a gene that promotes cell migration and invasion (55).
RhoC GTPase is a novel tissue biomarker associated with biologically aggressive carcinomas of the breast.
The test detects a protein called RhoC, which is produced by invasive, inflammatory breast cancer cells, as well as by certain tumors of the liver, pancreas, and skin.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Rho meson
- Rho Ophiuchi Cloud
- Rho(D) Immune Globulin
- Rho(D) immunoglobulin
- Rho-approximation algorithm
- rho-associated protein kinase 1
- rho-associated protein kinase 2
- Rho-associated, coiled-coil containing protein kinase 1
- Rho-associated, coiled-coil containing protein kinase 2
- Rho-associated, coiled-coil-containing protein kinase 1
- Rho-associated, coiled-coil-containing protein kinase 2
- Rho-associated, coiled-coil-containing protein kinase I
- Rho-associated, coiled-coil-containing protein kinase II
- Rho-Fluphenazine Decanoate
- rho-GTPase-activating protein 3
- Rho-Guanine Nucleotide Exchange Factor
- rho-theta navigation
- Rho/Rac GEF
- Rho/Rac guanine nucleotide exchange factor FGD1
- RHO122 3
- RhoA activator C11orf59
- Rhoa gtp-binding protein
- RHoD immune globulin
- RhoD immunoglobulin
- rhod-or rhodo-
- Rhodamine 123
- Rhodamine 6G
- Rhodamine B
- Rhodamine B
- Rhodamine B
- Rhodamine B Hexyl Ester
- Rhodamine Conjugate of Nerve Growth Factor
- Rhodamine Isothiocyanate
- rhodamine toner
- Rhodanian orogeny