References in periodicals archive ?
(75) Accidents not reportable under RIDDOR include commuting accidents (including those involving work-related travel), accidents related to maritime shipping and civil and air navigation, and accidents to members of the armed forces.
Reports produced under RIDDOR provide information for the enforcing authorities (the HSE, local authorities and the Office for Rail Regulation) about workplace incidents so that they can consider whether further investigation is required as well as helping them to understand where and how risks in the workplace arise.
The CBA Logistics Index shows no change in the number of accidents reportable under the Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations (RIDDOR), together with any additional over three-day accidents, with logistics member companies reporting 22 accidents (2011-22).
121 430 other injuries to employees were reported under RIDDOR, a rate of 473 per 100 000 employees.
Friday, September 9 The latest presentation in the "60 Really Useful Minutes" series by Liverpool Chamber of Commerce will help businesses understand Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations (CoSHH), Provision and Use of Workplace Equipment Regulations (PUWER) and Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations (RIDDOR).
In addition to the RIDDOR 1995 regulations (SI 1995/3163) there are a multitude of regulations that apply to lasers.
131,895 other injuries to employees were reported under RIDDOR, a rate of 502.2 per 100,000 employees.
Provides information on RIDDOR Regulations 1995 and has information on how to report accidents, diseases and dangerous occurrences.
(42.) Health and Safety Executive Statistics, Table RIDDOR01: Cases of occupational disease reported under RIDDOR (a).
If an accident is caused through alcohol, remember our legal obligations under Health and Safety regulations and RIDDOR - reporting procedures.
"Full details of the occurrence are not yet known and the operators of the establishment, at Gaerwen, will be expected to complete a RIDDOR (Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations) notification if the incident falls within the scope of the notification criteria."
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- riddles them with
- riddles us with
- riddles with
- riddles wrapped in a mysteries wrapped in enigmas
- riddles wrapped in enigmas
- riddles wrapped in mysteries inside enigmas
- riddles wrapped up in enigmas
- riddles you with
- riddles, wrapped in a mysteries, wrapped in enigmas
- riddles, wrapped in mysteries, inside enigmas
- Riddlesdown Residents' Association
- riddling her with
- riddling him with
- riddling me with
- riddling one with
- riddling someone with
- riddling something with
- riddling them with
- riddling us with
- riddling you with
- Riddoch mass reflex
- Riddoch phenomenon
- Riddoch syndrome
- Riddoch, George
- ridds out
- ridds up
- Ride 'Em Cowboy
- Ride 'em cowboy!
- ride (off) into the sunset
- ride (on) a wave of (something)
- ride (on) the coattails of (someone)
- ride (on) the wave (of something)
- ride (one's) coattails
- ride (one's) hobby-horse
- ride (one's) luck
- ride (someone's) back
- ride (someone's) butt
- ride (something) out
- ride a desk
- ride a horse foaled by an acorn