RTDRSResidential Tenancy Dispute Resolution Service (Canada)
Copyright 1988-2018 AcronymFinder.com, All rights reserved.
References in periodicals archive ?
Under the RTA, landlords and tenants can turn to the Residential Tenancy Dispute Resolution Service (RTDRS) when they have a problem (http://www.landlordandtenant.org/dispute-resolution/).
Since landlords and tenants living in shared accommodation are not covered by the RTA, they do not have the option of resolving their dispute through RTDRS. So, what can you do as a tenant living in shared accommodation if you are having problems with your landlord or other roommates?