References in periodicals archive ?
The death of two children who suffered from SAM was reported in Kirfi Local Government Area and the mortality was blamed on the non-availability of RUTF and a CMAM centre in the area.
Angel and Lourdes can now visit the nearest Barangay Health Station to receive routine antibiotics and daily rations of Ready-to-Use Therapeutic Food (RUTF) through the Out-patient Therapeutic Care (OTC) of the DOH.
Key words: Chickpea, Malnutrition, Plumpy'nut, RUTF, Therapeutic Food.
One study compared weight gains with RUTF, RUTF- supplemented local food and locally produced maize/soy dietary foods in home-based rehabilitation of severely malnourished children in Malawi.
Our results showed that HIV-infected children on lactose-free RUTFs gained an average of 3.5 g/kg/day.
He told the publication that RUTF can treat severe malnutrition anywhere on the planet.
* Incentivar pecuniariamente a los trabajadores en funcion de los resultados (ninos con peso ideal, hospitalizaciones evitadas, etc.) y no en funcion del numero de procesos (pacientes atendidos, RUTF distribuido, etc.) promoviendo asi que los actores persigan obtener mejores indicadores de salud y de calidad de la asistencia.
This trial was designed to evaluate the effectiveness of community-based therapy with a locally produced RUTF (MHDP) for treatment of all grades malnutrition in children 6--72 months in tribal area of Amravati District of Maharashtra.
(1) A recent addition is the 'ready-to-use therapeutic feed' (RUTF), a mix based on peanut butter, skimmed milk, oil, sugar and micronutrients in a sterile carton that does not require reconstitution with water and therefore avoids potential bacterial contamination.
The investigation carried out by our correspondent revealed that the death was caused by lack of Ready to Use Therapeutic Food (RUTF) normally given to children that are suffering from severe acute malnutrition.
Ready to Use Therapeutic Food (RUTF) was being provided to severely malnourished mothers and children, she said.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Rutan, Burt
- Rutan, Richard Glenn
- Rutas Orientales
- Rüte (Appenzell I.Rh.)
- Rüte AI
- Rute, Córdoba
- Rüte, Switzerland
- Rutenburg, Viktor
- Rutenburg, Viktor Ivanovich
- Rutger Accounting Web
- Rutger Hauer Mailing List
- Rutger Jan Schimmelpenninck
- Rutgers Agricultural Research and Extension Center
- Rutgers Asphalt Pavement Laboratory
- Rutgers basketball
- Rutgers Business School Computing Services
- Rutgers Center for Historical Analysis
- Rutgers Center for Innovative Print and Paper
- Rutgers Center for Lipid Research
- Rutgers Center for Operations Research
- Rutgers College
- Rutgers College of Nursing
- Rutgers College Program Council
- Rutgers Collegiate Substance Abuse Screening Test
- Rutgers Community Outreach Partnership Center
- Rutgers Cooperative Extension
- Rutgers Cooperative Extension Service
- Rutgers Distributed Laboratory for Digital Libraries
- Rutgers Environmental Health and Safety
- Rutgers Graduate Housing Tenants Association
- Rutgers Journal of Law and Religion
- Rutgers Law Journal
- Rutgers Model Congress
- Rutgers Model United Nations
- Rutgers Multimedia Chinese Teaching System
- Rutgers Noise Technical Assistance Center
- Rutgers Optimality Research Group