References in periodicals archive ?
A mother, Aisha Isa, whose child suffered from severe acute malnutrition said the baby was recovering after taking 14 sachets of the RUTF for three weeks.
Rose Anne was also taught by the health workers to continue giving the medications and the RUTF to the children at home.
Key words: Chickpea, Malnutrition, Plumpy'nut, RUTF, Therapeutic Food.
The outcome indicators of our programme are comparable to those of other studies in resource-poor countries that used RUTF for rehabilitation in a home setting.
Our study showed that children refed with lactose-free RUTF gained weight in a similar fashion.
Las enfermeras comunitarias manejan los casos de malnutricion moderada mediante el reparto de RUTF, pero adolecen de falta de recursos (fuel y sistemas de registro informaticos, especialmente) para realizar un seguimiento efectivo de los casos.
0 g/kg/day), Amthor RE et al (17), Jilcott SB et al (18), Linemann Z et al (19), Ciliberto MA at al (20) 4 studies metaanalytic methods the pooled mean weight gain with the use of RUTF was 3.
She was always the first person to show up at the health center to get Shalimar's weekly supply of RUTF, Realista said.
This study assessed weight gain following RUTF use for SAM among children who were also stunted.
But the other part of the story is the responsiveness and effectiveness of the nutrition supply chain--specifically, the ability of the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) to quickly bring and distribute RUTF to where it is most needed.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Rutan, Burt
- Rutan, Richard Glenn
- Rutas Orientales
- Rüte (Appenzell I.Rh.)
- Rüte AI
- Rute, Córdoba
- Rüte, Switzerland
- Rutenburg, Viktor
- Rutenburg, Viktor Ivanovich
- Rutger Accounting Web
- Rutger Hauer Mailing List
- Rutger Jan Schimmelpenninck
- Rutgers Agricultural Research and Extension Center
- Rutgers Asphalt Pavement Laboratory
- Rutgers basketball
- Rutgers Business School Computing Services
- Rutgers Center for Historical Analysis
- Rutgers Center for Innovative Print and Paper
- Rutgers Center for Lipid Research
- Rutgers Center for Operations Research
- Rutgers College
- Rutgers College of Nursing
- Rutgers College Program Council
- Rutgers Collegiate Substance Abuse Screening Test
- Rutgers Community Outreach Partnership Center
- Rutgers Cooperative Extension
- Rutgers Cooperative Extension Service
- Rutgers Distributed Laboratory for Digital Libraries
- Rutgers Environmental Health and Safety
- Rutgers Graduate Housing Tenants Association
- Rutgers Journal of Law and Religion
- Rutgers Law Journal
- Rutgers Model Congress
- Rutgers Model United Nations
- Rutgers Multimedia Chinese Teaching System
- Rutgers Noise Technical Assistance Center
- Rutgers Optimality Research Group