References in periodicals archive ?
The new nation's armed forces were formed from elements of the RWAFF then present in the country.
During World War I, the RWAFF's Martinis were replaced with various models of the Long Lee-Enfield rifle.
In 1914-1915, the RWAFF was part of an allied British/French/Belgian force that conquered the neighboring German colony of Kamerun.
During the Second World War, according to Killingray, "an officer of the RWAFF described the 'Hausa' of the 81st Division in eugenic terms as people who live 'in a healthy but poor country and the principle of the survival of the fittest has resulted in making them a remarkably tough race'.
They later fought in the 81st Division, RWAFF, which defeated the Japanese at Myohaung in Burma.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- RW Aurigae stars
- RW Bro
- RW Parker
- RW Products Promotion Initiative
- RW van Bemmelen
- Rwanda Aid
- Rwanda and Burundi franc
- Rwanda Appeal for Peace Initiative
- Rwanda Association of Local Government Authorities
- Rwanda Association of Software Engineers
- Rwanda Association of University Women
- Rwanda Biomedical Center
- Rwanda Defense Force
- Rwanda Demobilization and Reintegration Commission
- Rwanda Development Board
- Rwanda Development Organisation
- Rwanda Development Trust
- Rwanda Emergency Normalization Plan
- Rwanda Environment Management Authority
- Rwanda Evaluation Society
- Rwanda franc
- Rwanda franc
- Rwanda Independence Day
- Rwanda Information Technology Authority
- Rwanda Initiative for Sustainable Development