References in periodicals archive ?
For months after 9-11, retired law enforcement officers asked what they could do to assist in protecting the homeland.
Viewing animal abuse as along a continuum of domestic violence, a behavioral scientist and a retired law enforcement officer state the scope of the problem and evidence for the link, and advocate that everyone become involved in breaking this vicious cycle.
As a retired law enforcement officer, I know that the average traffic officer does not write four citations per hour, but rather it is about two per hour.
My dad is a retired law enforcement officer, and I, too, have worked in law enforcement most of my life.
Danielle Smith of Palatine said in a Facebook message she would be in favor of hiring retired law enforcement officers to boost security, but she doesn't believe they should also take on clerical positions.
But other current and retired law enforcement officers sharply criticized the highway patrol, asserting that Johnson's apology and actions implied Wilson was guilty of a crime without the benefit of a trial.
The timeline presented was created based on information obtained from several sources including books, websites, as well.as from active and retired law enforcement officers. My research revealed some contradictory information as to the exact dates that certain handguns were introduced.
American Snipers is an organization filled with active and retired law enforcement officers from all over the country.
But an embassy source told The Daily Star that "the Department of State contracts with private companies who implement requirements provided by the Department of State to recruit, select, equip, and deploy active and recently retired law enforcement officers from across the country."
All the staff at Riley's Law Enforcement Sales is retired law enforcement officers. At Shore Galleries, Shore notes, "Some cops only listen to other cops."
The staff consists of 4 retired clinicians with experience treating law enforcement officers, 4 mental health specialists, and 48 retired law enforcement officers who voluntarily answer the telephone hotline.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Retired Boxers Foundation
- Retired Church Workers Fund
- Retired Education Personnel of Mississippi
- Retired Educators Association
- Retired Educators Association of Massachusetts
- Retired Educators' Association of Idaho
- Retired Employee Group Insurance
- Retired Employees Health Program
- Retired Employees Liberalised Health Scheme
- Retired Employees of Los Angeles County
- Retired Employees of San Diego County
- Retired Engineer Technical Assistance Program
- Retired Engineer Training and Assistance Program
- Retired Enlisted Association
- Retired Faculty Staff
- Retired Faculty-Staff Association
- Retired Federal Employees Health Benefits
- Retired Firefighters Association
- Retired Firefighters of Washington
- Retired flank
- retired from
- Retired Greyhounds As Pets
- Retired Heads of Mission Association
- Retired Healthy and Free
- Retired Horse Association
- retired in
- Retired in Place
- Retired In Place :-)
- Retired Indiana Public Employees Association
- retired into
- Retired Law Enforcement Officer
- retired line of position
- Retired list
- Retired Members Club
- Retired Men's Club of Arlington
- Retired Military Golfers Association
- Retired Military Officers Association
- Retired Military Police Officers
- Retired Ministers and Missionaries Offering
- Retired Northwest Pilots Association
- Retired Officer
- Retired Officers Association
- Retired Officers Luncheon
- Retired Officers Wives Club
- Retired Officers Wives Society
- Retired Old Men Eating Out
- retired on
- Retired On Active Duty
- Retired on Duty
- Retired on the Job
- Retired Parks and Recreation Professional
- Retired Pay Accrual
- Retired Pay Joint Service Software Review & Evaluation
- Retired Pay Personnel Systems
- Retired Pay, Defense
- Retired Peace Officers Association of California
- retired person
- Retired Personnel Data System
- Retired Police Association
- Retired Police Association, State of New York
- Retired Police Officer