References in periodicals archive ?
Oeut Ang, who in past court appearances has repeatedly given his name as 'Choub Samlab', or 'meet to kill' - was sentenced to life in prison on March 23, 2017, after being found guilty of shooting Kem Ley dead at a petrol station cafe on Monivong Boulevard on July 10, 2016.
Ang told Presiding Judge Soeung Panhavuth that his real was name was Chuob Samlab, which translates 'Meet to Kill' in Khmer and not Oeut Ang as people often called him.
Oeut Ang, who after his arrest gave police the name Choub Samlab - which means 'meet to kill' in Khmer - said he shot Ley over a $3,000 debt - something dismissed by Ley's family.
On 23 March 2017, after a half-day trial hearing, the Phnom Penh Municipal Court found Oeuth Ang - the suspect arrested by authorities who identified himself as "Choub Samlab" or 'Meet to Kill' - guilty of Kem Ley's murder and sentenced him to life imprisonment.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Samkhya cosmology
- Samkhya philosophy
- Samlah of Masrekah
- Samlip Food
- Sammamish High School
- Sammamish Plateau Water and Sewer District
- Sammamish Sublimation Band
- Sammamish Symphony Orchestra
- Sammarinese Communist Party
- Sammarinese lira
- Sammartini, Giovanni Battista
- Sammenslutningen Af Landbrugets Arbejdsgiverforeninger
- Sammenslutningen af Private Udlejere
- Sammenslutningen Af Sociale Udvalg