References in periodicals archive ?
This year, with the Fray Luis de Leon Creative Writing Institute, under the Center for Resources in Innovation and Development, the SanAg Workshop celebrated its 15th year.
Melchor Cichon, an alumnus of the SanAg Workshop, had been invited as guest panelist for works written in Akeanon.
Another highlight during the closing program was the book launch of 'Tingog Nanay,' a collection of poetry edited by SanAg Workshop alumna, Karla Quimsing.
Rinpung Donyo Dorjee also built another new Kargyud monastery at Sanag to the east of Lhasa in 1503, in order to hold back the Gelugpa monasteries such as Sera and Drepung.
Entitled Ani nga Sanag, Reveche said the local NAM celebration meant literally the harvest of traditional and contemporary artistic expressions in Negros Occidental.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Sana'a Institute for the Arabic Language
- Sanaa, Yemen - International
- Sanabria's Air Post Catalog
- Sanacja Regime
- Sanada Hiroyuki Inspired Nuances
- Sanader, Ivo
- Sanaev, Vsevolod
- Sanaev, Vsevolod Vasilevich
- Sanaga Yong Chimpanzee Rescue Center
- Sanal Ortamda Türk Dermatoloji Müzesi
- Sanandaj, Iran
- Sanandaj, Kurdistan
- Sanane Inc.
- Sanarelli phenomenon
- Sanarelli, Giuseppe
- Sanarelli-Shwartzman phenomenon