References in periodicals archive ?
Even before rain and melting snow swelled the reservoir over its 13ft walls, many of the 2,500 inhabitants of Sasar had been nervous about living so close to the 230-acre pond and its deadly chemicals.
Addressing hundreds of attendees at the launch of 'Satu Anggota Satu Rumah' (SASaR) at Kem Transmitter in Sungai Besi here today, the caretaker defence minister said he was sincere in his agenda to improve the lot of soldiers.
make and model:- ats elgi sp1158, ingersol rand 261 short anvil, chicago pneumatic cp 6060 sasar, ats elgi jai 6211, ramsive rt-
'Whatever we say, they will always find ways to refute us so there is no point,' he said after the launch of Satu Anggota Satu Rumah (SASaR) at Kem Transmitter in Sg Besi here today.
Listing the initiatives taken by the government to give thrust renewable energy, the minister said the centre has launched two pilot projects at Phalodi in Rajasthan and Sasar at a cost of 80 crore rupees to provide solar power to all households in these two areas.
Tenders are invited for Restoration of abutments approach walls by way of RCC jacketing and protection works to 1x38 mtr steel decked bridge over Nallah Sasar located on Berthipora Kralchek
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Sasakawa International Center for Space Architecture
- Sasakawa Japan-China Friendship Fund
- Sasakawa Memorial Health Foundation
- Sasakawa Pacific Island Nations Fund
- Sasakawa Pan Asia Fund
- Sasakawa Peace Foundation
- Sasakawa Southeast Asia Cooperation Fund
- Sasakawa Sports Foundation
- Sasakawa Young Leaders Fellowship Fund
- Sasaki Applied Meteorology Research Institute
- Sasaki, Hideo
- Sasakyan Ng Bayan
- Sasakyang Katutubong Bayan