SDCWA

AcronymDefinition
SDCWASan Diego County Water Authority
SDCWASouth Dakota Council on World Affairs (South Dakota State University; Brookings, SD)
References in periodicals archive ?
Este plan incluye establecer acuerdos para conservacion y transferencias de agua entre la Autoridad del Agua del Condado de San Diego (SDCWA, por sus siglas en ingles) y el Distrito Metropolitano de Los Angeles (MWD, por sus siglas en ingles) con el IID, por los que los primeros dos obtendrian de este volumenes que gradualmente se irian incrementando hasta 200 000 acres-pie anuales durante los siguientes 30 anos a partir de 1998 (MWD, 1998).
A major objective of SDCWA is to complete the projects with a sensitivity to the people of San Diego County and the environment.
Welded steel pipe is being used for the pipelines engineered and constructed to date for the SDCWA capital improvement program.
The SDCWA capital improvement program will continue throughout the 1990s.
The district is a member agency of SDCWA and receives 100% of its potable water supply from SDCWA.
Approximately 70% of the city's raw-water supply is provided by the SDCWA, while the remaining 30% is derived from local sources.
Significant investments by the SDCWA have allowed it to continue to meet water demands in its service area (including Escondido) during the recent drought.
The 33-year WPA with SDCWA provides revenue stability under a take-if-delivered contract.
In addition, due to production shortfalls in CY 2017 through June of 2017, Poseidon was obligated to pay approximately $1.5 million in contracted shortfall payments to SDCWA. Additional O&M and repair costs to resolve operational issues have been directly incurred by the plant operator, IDE Americas.