References in periodicals archive ?
SEDRE and SPOD operations heavily rely on a realistic operational design, effective deployment of forces, and a methodical redeployment and retrograde process.
It is reported from Harb bin Umayya that I asked my tutor Islam bin Sedre Hamiri: Who was your teacher in writing?
Samoa took their foot came off the gas and flanker Netani Talei opened Fiji's account following a burst from centre Gaby Lovobalavu, converted by replacement Sedre Luveniyali.
The SEDRE phase can also be an effective driver of transportation training.
The final short text is one of John's sedre, entitled in Martikainen's translation |Sedra des Ols beim Beginn des Opfers', whereas the Syriac in fact has |A sedra of incense for the entry to the altar (i.e.
Army Pacific (USARPAC) rapid reaction force, each with an EDRE and a heavy battalion task force from the East Coast with a SEDRE.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Sedona Concert Band
- Sedona Creative Life Center
- Sedona Fire District
- Sedona Healing Artists Association
- Sedona International Film Festival
- Sedona Jazz on the Rocks
- Sedona Licensed Contractor Association
- Sedona Luxury Real Estate Professionals
- Sedona Visual Artists' Coalition
- Sedona, Arizona
- Sedona, AZ, USA
- Sedov, Georgii
- Sedov, Georgii Iakovlevich
- Sedov, Leonid
- Sedov, Leonid Ivanovich
- sedoxantrone trihydrochloride
- Sedrak Arakelian
- Sedrak Arakelovich Arakelian
- Sedro-Woolley School District
- seduce (one) (away) from (someone or something)
- seduce away from
- seduce from
- seduce her away from
- seduce her from
- seduce him away from
- seduce him from
- seduce me away from
- seduce me from
- seduce one away from
- seduce one from
- seduce someone away from (something)
- seduce someone from (something)
- seduce them away from
- seduce them from