References in periodicals archive ?
(47) DOD also participates in SERDP, (48) provides temporary power generation and grid repair, (49) conducts homeland defense, and provides Defense Support To Civilian Authorities (DSCA) through research, preparation, surveillance, and response efforts.
"On the land side, we've come up with technologies with electromagnetic systems that can actually classify all the buried targets, so we only dig up what is potentially munition," explains Mike Richardson, a consultant for SERDP and the DOD's Environmental Security Technology Certification Program on munitions response.
While industry and academia have not developed a robust model correlating whisker length to environmental exposure, the framework does include the results of the multi-year SERDP testing program that is assessing tin whisker growth on lead-free manufactured assemblies in various environments.
Extensive sensitivity study on the TRNSYS model of other DoD buildings (SERDP, 2010) showed that it could be acceptable for use in model calibrations.
Bozoisky-II was evaluated in field trials as Syn-A and Syn-B and as part of the Strategic Environmental Research and Development Program (SERDP) project CS-1103 to identify resilient plant characteristics and develop wear resistant plant cultivars for use on military training lands.
This research was conducted under the auspices of the Strategic Environmental Research and Development Program (SERDP) Ecosystem Management Project (SEMP), and funded by the U.S.
SERDP is DoD's corporate environmental research and development program that focuses on cleanup, compliance, conservation, pollution prevention, and unexploded ordnance technologies.
That is tremendous payback," said Brad Smith, the director of the Strategic Environmental Research and Development Program (SERDP).
It's called the Strategic Environmental Research and Development Program (SERDP).
Alexandria, VA:Strategic Environmental Research and Development Program (SERDP)/Environmental Security Technology Certification Program (ESTCP).
Keller said PR-2870 is the result of PPG's collaboration on a project sponsored by the Strategic Environmental Research and Development Program (SERDP) to develop an eco-friendly corrosion-inhibitive sealant offering high performance.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- SerDes Framer Interface
- Serdiuk, Aleksandr
- Serdiuk, Aleksandr Ivanovich
- Serdiukov, Anatolii
- Serdiukov, Anatolii Ivanovich
- Serdiukov, Mikhail
- Serdiukov, Mikhail Ivanovich
- SERDP Ecosystem Management Project
- SERDP Exploratory Development
- Serebii's Pokemon Palace Forums
- Serebrennikov, Boris
- Serebrennikov, Boris Aleksandrovich
- Serebriakov, Pavel
- Serebriakov, Pavel Alekseevich
- Serebriakova, Galina
- Serebriakova, Galina Iosifovna
- Serebriakova, Zinaida
- Serebriakova, Zinaida Evgenevna
- Serebrianka Reservoir
- Serebrianye Prudy
- Serebrianyi, Iosif
- Serebrianyi, Iosif Aleksandrovich