References in periodicals archive ?
SESN is a service-focused program, with services grounded in NLN expertise in simulation design and debriefing, International Nursing Association for Clinical Simulation and Learning (INACSL) Standards of Best Practices (www.inacsl.org), and Society for Simulation in Health Care (SSIH) standards (www.ssih.org/Accreditation/Provisional-Accreditation/Standards).
Following are brief descriptions of three SESN workshops.
Simulation Education Solutions for Nursing (SESN, our newest endeavor, is grounded in NLN expertise in simulation and debriefing, INACSL Standards of Best Practices, and Standards developed by the Society for Simulation in Health Care.
Sesen Bio Inc (NASDAQ: SESN) reported updated preliminary primary and secondary endpoint data from its Phase 3 VISTA trial that supported the strong benefit-risk profile of Vicinium for potential treatment of patients with high-risk, bacillus Calmette-Guerin unresponsive, non-muscle invasive bladder cancer.
- US-based late-stage clinical company Sesen Bio (NASDAQ: SESN) has completed its Type C CMC meeting and has reached agreement with the US Food and Drug Administration on the Analytical Comparability Plan, and that, subject to final comparability data to be provided in the BLA submission, no additional clinical trials to establish comparability are deemed necessary at this time, the company said.
(NASDAQ: SESN) reported positive preliminary efficacy data for the primary endpoint of its ongoing Phase 3 registration trial, the VISTA Trial, of Vicinium for the treatment of patients with high-grade non-muscle invasive bladder cancer (NMIBC) who have been previously treated with bacillus Calmette-Guerin and deemed BCG-unresponsive, the company said.
(NASDAQ: SESN) shares increased by 2.2% today to $1.17.
- Cambridge, Massachusetts-based biotherapeutic company Sesen Bio (NASDAQ: SESN) has seen positive, three-month data from its ongoing Phase 3 VISTA trial of Vicinium for the treatment of patients with1 high-grade non-muscle invasive bladder cancer (NMIBC) that is either carcinoma in situ (CIS), with or without papillary disease, or from patients with papillary disease without CIS, who have previously been treated with bacillus Calmette-Guerin (BCG), the company said.
* Sesen Bio, Inc.(NASDAQ: SESN) shares rose 12.4 percent to close at $2.27.
Sesen Bio will trade under the new NASDAQ ticker symbol SESN.
 present a new kind of social networks named spontaneous and ephemeral social networks (SESNs) which allow people to collaborate spontaneously in the production of multimedia documents.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Sesil Dmitrievna Takaishvili
- Sesil Takaishvili
- Sesklo culture
- Sesklo, Greece
- Sesklon, Greece
- Seslavin, Aleksandr Nikitich
- Sesli Yanýt Sistemleri
- Sesostris I
- Sesostris I
- Sesostris II
- Sesostris III
- Sespel, Mishshi
- Sesqui Teaching Equipment Fund