References in periodicals archive ?
Kim Fleischer Michaelsen from LIFE, head of the SKOT project, said that the study provides valuable knowledge about the factors affecting the early onset of obesity.
Skot Transformers, in Spring Lane, Malvern, was raided in the early hours of Monday.
Developed by the Product Manager, Sets, Kits, Outfits, and Tools (PM SKOT), the resulting set is known as the Standard Automotive Tool Set (SATS).
40) Alsoy I pray you yff you may not by them that you wyll dysyr Raft Lemengton to do it for me, for it schal be for my Laydy Skot (JD 1479).
(24) Similar is Margery Kempe's son, "dwellyng wyth a worschepful burgeys in Lynne, vsyng marchawndyse" whose "clothys wer al daggyd" and whom she urges "pat he xulde fie pe perellys of pis world & not settyn hys stody ne hys besynes so mech perup-on as he dede"; (25) and Gentleness and Nobility, a play contemporary with Skot's editions of Everyman, features a Merchant who enjoys "fyne cloth & costly aray" (326) but opens the play by emphasizing his skillful acquisition of wealth: he has "vsyd & the verey fet found" of commerce "and thereby gotton many a thousand pownd / wherfore now be cause of my grete ryches" (6-8).
Selection of either the Patria Vehicles Armoured Modular Vehicle or the Steyr Pandur II to replace the 8 x 8 Skot, the locally produced Soviet BTR-60, will be a significant step away from the legacy equipment of the Warsaw Pact.
"I think we found mixed results by tying our Romare Bearden show with the High Museum (in Atlanta) show, says Skot Foreman of Skot Foreman Fine Art in Atlanta.
Forward To: Skot Tulk, NUSL Queer Caucus 400 Huntington Ave., MA 02115 [617-371-1234 (fax)]
Skot actually requests that or he won't play the show.
Guest speakers at the October event include John and Marie Whitehead and Janice Skot, vice-president of the Regional Cancer Centre and Clinical Services for the NEORCC.
It was an English municipal tax or the payment or levying of it, and it comes from an old Norse word skot, meaning 'a shot or contribution.'
I studied in Skot school and was the only Sikh there.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Skorina, Frantsisk
- Skorobogatov, Konstantin
- Skorobogatov, Konstantin Vasilevich
- Skorodumov, Gavrila
- Skorodumov, Gavrila Ivanovich
- Skorokhodova, Olga
- Skorokhodova, Olga Ivanovna
- Skoropadskii, Ivan Ilich
- Skoropadskii, Pavel
- Skoropadskii, Pavel Petrovich
- Skort-Swing Transaction
- Skotarczak i Dabrowski Kancelaria Prawnicza sc
- Skou, Jens Christian
- Skövde Municipality
- Skovoroda, Grigorii
- Skovoroda, Grigorii Savvich
- Skowhegan Area High School
- Skowhegan Area Middle School
- Skowhegan Downtown Business Association