SNDL

AcronymDefinition
SNDLStandard Navy Distribution List
SNDLSandale (railroad)
SNDLSuomen Naisten Demokraattinen Liitto (Finnish: Finnish Women's Democratic League)
SNDLSilicon Nano Device Laboratory (Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering; National University of Singapore)
References in periodicals archive ?
beaucoup moins que]C'est un service accessible en tout lieu: bureau, laboratoire, bibliotheque, domicile ou cybercafe[beaucoup plus grand que], explique le representant du SNDL.
Distribution: Navy Supply Corps NEWS-letter is distributed to Navy Supply Corps officers, supply E-9s and E-8s, NAVSUP GS-13 and above, and our Navy customer commands via the SNDL.
Shree Naman Builders Private Limited (SNBPL) is a subsidiary of Shree Naman Developers Limited (SNDL) wherein SNDL holds 60% stake and remaining 40% is held by 'FIR Holdings Limited'(FIR) which is a foreign private equity player.