SOLGA

AcronymDefinition
SOLGASociety of Lesbian and Gay Anthropologists
References in periodicals archive ?
Petrobras Field Optimum OPL 310 Abacan Preparing to Acquire Petroleum Seismic Solgas OPL 226 None Shot Seismic, Drilled 1 Well Partner Divested Source: Adapted from Avuru, 2001: pp.
OPL 246 Total/Petrobras Optimum Petroleum OPL 310 Abacan Solgas OPL 226 None Company Status NPDC Mature Production--Acquired Technical Partner Dubri Very Mature Production Consolidated Drilled Exploration Wells Matured Production Amni Mature Production Acquired New Block Express Mature Production Atlas Mature Production Moni Pulo Producing Cont.
In Nigeria, CanadianOxy acquired a 40% participating interest in Block OPL-226 in the offshore Niger Delta from Solgas Nigeria Limited, a Nigerian company which holds the remaining 60% interest.