References in classic literature ?
Some were from Jupiter and other worlds in our own system, but the most celebrated were three poets, Saa, Bo and Soof, from great planets in three different and very remote systems.
18/2018) against Najamuddin, Aziz, Ali Dino, Ashiq Ali, Nadeem, Hakeem and Soof Burdi at Seri police station after the clash.
The arrested Soof Khan Burdi is complainant in one of the FIRs.
According to the criteria for lower lid success, of the 16 eyes of 15 patients who underwent SOOF elevation (LTS and/or hard palate graft), surgical success was achieved in 75% (6 successful, 6 partially successful) (Figures 2 and 3), while the other 25% (n=4) were not considered successful due to more than 1 mm of retraction.
In patients with pronounced lower lid retraction, we used the LTS procedure to establish lateral canthal support in addition to SOOF elevation and hard palate graft to effectively lift atonic lids.
SOOF elevation is an effective method for correcting lower lid/cheek problems due to seventh nerve palsy.
All of is is bouo coe on endespecilly if you cn be e fisone o offesoe soof copoise.
(51) Subperiosteal midfacial suspension--including a suborbicularis oculi fat lift (SOOF) via a temporal, lower-lid, and buccal approach--allows for suspension of stretched and atrophied facial muscles for improved static facial symmetry.
One of those - "soof" - haunts Heidi, and her quest to find out what it means leads her on a cross-country journey where she discovers the secret of her mother's past.
By end of this month, we will be opening another showroom in Mumbai." The exhibition focuses on Kutch crafts such as soof, mirror work, rabari, ahir, patchwork and other embroidered products, ajrak, tie & dye, batik and block- printed textiles products, hand- woven embroidered shawls, wooden lacquerware, wood carving, copper- coated iron bell, embroidered leather accessories, mud/ clay work and rogan painting.
KABUL, March 12, 2011 (Frontier Star): Afghan officials claimed Friday (March 11) that International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) killed 8 to 10 suspected Taliban during an air strike yesterday in Dara Soof Payan district of Samangan province.
IF there is any repeat of the racist abuse by Spanish soof called fans of Formula One, Spain should be stripped of its Grand Prix status.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Soo canal
- Soo Canals
- Soo Canals
- Soo Line Credit Union
- Soo Line Historical and Technical Society
- Soo Line Railroad
- Soo Locks
- Soo Locks
- Soo Locks, Michigan
- Soo Man
- Soo Saint Marie
- Soo St. Marie
- Soochow University North America Alumni Association
- Sooey, County Sligo