References in periodicals archive ?
The Space Force will organize, train, and equip warriors to support SPACECOM's mission."
David Pollack, CEO and president of Spacecom, said, "Working with the Boeing team is a remarkable experience.
The provision of the AMOS-17 satellite to Spacecom is just the latest milestone in Boeing's nearly 70-year relationship with Israel.
Granted, Facebook and Spacecom, the two major interested parties in the Amos-6 satellite, will bear the brunt of the loss of equipment in the immediate future.
Israel Aerospace Industries will have to pay Spacecom some $173 million in damages, as well as cover any additional expenses connected to the explosion.
The satellite has high spot beams that will cover large parts of West, East and Southern Africa, this will relieve pent-up demand for connectivity from the many users in Africa , said Amir Carmeli, the Amos by Spacecom sales head.
Operator of communication satellites Eutelsat Communications (Paris:ETL.PA) and Space-Communication Ltd (Spacecom) (TASE:SCC.TA), a satellite operator, announced on Wednesday the signing of a partnership agreement that will drive expansion of digital entertainment services at one of Africa's fastest-growing video neighbourhoods.
Northern Command, 2O02-; SPACECOM (Space Command), 1985-2002; ADCOM (Air Defense Command), 1975-1986; CONAD (Continental Air Defense Command), 1954-1975; U.S.
Command (SpaceCom), which commanded military space operations,
Synertech is a joint venture between Russian Space Systems with two European companies: EADS Astrium and Tesat Spacecom. It was set up in 2005 to promote the mutually beneficial cooperation of space industry enterprises in the creation and use of innovation technology for the manufacturing of space equipment.
Data over satellite in the MENA region is set to grow at an amazing two and a half times the global average, with Ka-band satellites taking up much of the load and new launches planned by Yahsat, Spacecom, Eutelsat, SES and more.
General Atomics is partnering with German company Tesat Spacecom to demonstrate the linking of a Reaper unmanned aircraft with a satellite as early as the fourth quarter of 2013.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Space-Variant Interconnect Block
- Space-Viewing Analog-Electronic Module
- Space-Wave Leaky Mode
- Space/Ground Interface Control Document
- Space/Ground Link Subsystem
- Space/Size and Weight Constraints
- Space/time continuum
- Space/time continuum
- Space: Above & Beyond
- Spaceborne Advanced Warning System
- Spaceborne Aerosol and Cloud Lidar Earth
- Spaceborne Direct Viewing Optical System
- Spaceborne Fiber Optic Data Bus
- Spaceborne Imaging Radar
- Spaceborne Imaging Radar C/X-Band Synthetic Aperture Radar
- Spaceborne Imaging Radar, C-Band
- Spaceborne Infrared Tracker
- SPACECOM Digital Information Network
- SpaceCowboy Online
- Spacecraft Analysis
- Spacecraft and Planet Kernel
- Spacecraft and Remote Sensing Office
- Spacecraft and Target Ephemeris Kernel
- Spacecraft Anomaly Analysis and Prediction System
- Spacecraft Assembly and Encapsulation Facility
- Spacecraft Assembly Building
- Spacecraft Assembly Facility
- Spacecraft Charging At High Altitude
- Spacecraft Checkout Area
- Spacecraft Clock Kernel
- spacecraft clock time
- Spacecraft Command Language
- Spacecraft Computer System
- Spacecraft Control Laboratory Experiment
- Spacecraft Control Language
- Spacecraft Control Processor
- Spacecraft Control System
- Spacecraft Control Team
- Spacecraft Control Unit
- Spacecraft Crew Survival Integrated Investigation Team
- Spacecraft Data Handling Equipment
- Spacecraft Elapsed Time
- Spacecraft Emergency Response System