1) SPDP is a supervised dimensionality reduction method that attempts to identify a discriminating subspace where the sparse representation structure of the data and the label information are maintained.
2) SPDP is able to explore the local submanifold structure hidden in high-dimensional data because the manifold learning is employed to characterize the local between-class separability.
3) The time required for extracting discriminant vectors in SPDP is significantly less than many algorithms based on sparse representation.
The SPDP algorithm is described in detail in Section 3.
5 hr at RT, while the antibody was attached to a heterobifunctional linker called SPDP (A -succinimidyl 3-(2-pyridyldithio)-propionate) (Uptima, Montiucon, Cedex, France) in PBS.
Electrophoretic pattern of both PE conjugated whole antibodies and F(ab')2 fragments by SPDP linker
Figure 3 shows electrophoretic mobility patterns of R-PE conjugated whole and F(ab')2 fragments of Sh[alpha]M Ig by SPDP in SDS-PAGE.
Immunocytochemistry analysis of antibodies conjugated by SPDP linker
5) Nonstandard abbreviations: RA, rheumatoid arthritis; OA osteoarthritis; sulfo-SMCC, sulfo-succinimidyl 4-(N-maleimidomethyl)-cyclohexane-l-carboxylate; SPDP
, N-succinimidyl-3-(2-pyridyldithio)-propionate; DMARD, disease-modifying antirheumatic drug.
3) Nelson Balang, also the SPDP youth chief, was seen by the BN leadership as someone who was non-combative and willing to bow to pressure from the BN leadership.
The SPDP favoured Bob Baru because he is highly qualified and well-liked by the Ba' Kelalan constituents.
The SPDP branch leaders in Ba' Kelalan had been lobbying for Bob Baru to contest after learning that the grassroots had indicated their support for him.