References in periodicals archive ?
SREBP1 and Thyroid Hormone Responsive Spot 14 (S14) Are Involved in the Regulation of Bovine Mammary Lipid Synthesis during Diet-Induced Milk Fat Depression and Treatment with CLA.
Over-expressing of phosphatase and tensin homolog (Pten) gene, a well-established upstream negative regulator of mTOR signaling pathway, inhibits the expression of SREBP1 and PPARy in BMECs (Wang et al.
Upregulation of CEBPB, CEBPG, SREBP1 and INSIG1 genes implied that ER stress-mediated lipid synthesis was activated.
SREBPs play a central role in cellular lipogenesis and lipid homeostasis by controlling the synthesis of fatty acids, triacylglycerols, and cholesterol  and comprise three main proteins, termed SREBP-1a, SREBP-1c, and SREBP-2, that are encoded by two genes: SREBP1 and SREBP2.
We found that steers had higher adipogenic SREBP1 mRNA levels.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- SREBP cleavage activating protein
- SREBP cleavage activity 12 3 Yama
- SREBPs intramembrane protease
- Srebrenica Regional Recovery Programme
- Srecko Kosovel
- Sredi Kollektsionerov
- Sredinnyi Range
- Sredna Gora
- Sredna mountains
- Srednee Spetsialnoe Obrazovanie
- Sredniaia Akhtuba
- Srednie Veka
- Srednii Egorlyk
- Srednja Gradbena, Geodetska in Ekonomska Sola
- Sree Chitra Thirunal College of Engineering
- Sree Narayana College
- Sree Narayana Guru Institute of Science and Technology