SSNIT


Also found in: Wikipedia.
AcronymDefinition
SSNITSocial Security and National Insurance Trust (Ghana)
References in periodicals archive ?
The mandatory basic national social security scheme is to be managed by SSNIT, which is undergoing restructuring under the supervision of the government's implementation committee.
SSNIT is looking to offload its 80 percent shares in the company.
At present, SSNIT holds 80 percent stake in STC while government controls the remaining 20 percent.
Joseph Tetteh, a board member and Managing Director of MBG, articulated disappointment with the Director-General of SSNIT, who pushed him to ink the SPSA which was not seen or interpreted.
Mr Robert Kumi, Director of Road Transport said lately the two stakeholders settled that government, the 20 per cent shareholder should hunt for a planned partner to acquire SSNIT out of the sick STC.
For SSNIT, I can t tell but they will very likely sell all.
Mr Edward Ameyibor, General Secretary of SSNIT National Pensioners Association inked a statement that the fund was established due to the consequences of troubles most pensioners face in getting at health care.
15 million to the beneficiaries of SSNIT s pension scheme in 2011, he said.
He said on indebtedness to SSNIT regarding Social security contributions that a total amount of GHAo 218.
With this, Kaderi will acquire 50 percent SSNIT interest in the bank.
The Corporate Affairs Manager of SSNIT Eva Amegashie disagreed.
SSNIT itself, the Board itself has informed us that they are taking a strategic decision to reduce their shareholding in the banks for a simple reason.