References in periodicals archive ?
2009) reported that expression of the AR gene in skeletal muscle is controlled by GH via STAT5 in mice.
Use of dasatinib, which inhibits the STAT5 downstream pathway, leads to reduced mast cell numbers, decreased clinical symptoms, and undetectable D816V KIT mutations.
Furthermore, in a recent in vitro study (24), EPO was shown to reduce cisplatin-induced apoptosis in human proximal tubule epithelial cells, while phosphorylation of STAT5 and Akt increased.
The blots were stripped via incubation in stripping solution for 30 min at 55[degrees]C, blocked and re-probed for JAK2 and STAT5.
Flt3/ITD mutation causes constitutive activation of the receptor's tyrosine kinase activity, which results in self activation that stimulates the RAS and STAT5 signal transduction pathways, leading to cell proliferation and progression to AML (11).
STATs as critical mediators of signal transduction and transcription: lessons learned from STAT5.
Isis also presented new preclinical data showing that antisense inhibition of STAT5 resulted in potent anti-tumor activity.
STAT3 and STAT5, in particular, are known to increase tumor cell proliferation, survival, metastasis and tumor-promoting inflammation in both solid and hematologic tumors.
Expressions of SCD, PPARG, mTOR, and STAT5 were not affected by the addition of palmitate (p>0.
Thus, gain-of-function mutations of the FLT3 proto-oncogene lead to the activation of downstream signal molecules, including STAT5, RAS, and MAP kinases.
21) performed STAT5 RNAi in sorted cord blood cells by lentiviral transduction, and investigated the effects of STAT5 downmodulation on normal stem/progenitor cell compartment.
Warner presented data indicating that SGI-1252 selectively inhibits wildtype and mutant JAK2 activity in cancer cell lines, resulting in inhibition of STAT5 phosphorylation as well as a reduction in Bcl-XL expression.
Acronyms browser ?
- STAT MUX
- STATE DEPT
Full browser ?
- Stat Unit
- STAT, interleukin4-induced
- STAT-induced SH3 protein 1
- STAT-induced STAT inhibitor 1
- STAT-induced STAT inhibitor 2
- STAT-induced STAT inhibitor 3
- STAT-induced STAT inhibitor-2
- STAT-induced STAT inhibitor-4
- Stat-O-Matic Memorial Baseball League
- STAT1 deficiency, autosomal recessive
- STAT3-interacting protein 1