References in periodicals archive ?
Sofia Municipality announced for the second time a Contest for Ideological Development for the renovation of "Sveta Nedelya" Square in Sofia.
One of the two movies which tackles women and crime and which played in the Festival's main competition, Sveta, focuses on a deaf-mute girl - and the actress, Laura Koroleva, who essayed the title role - cannot actually hear or speak.
So he walked out of the cemetery, and when he got to his house, Sveta was waiting for him.
Zakotrljaj me oko sveta is a mixture of travel novel, diary, blog, and memoir.
Like Sveta, many IDPs find it hard to understand how their life exploded.
Sveta Vladar means "ruler of the world" and derives from a Slovenian saying, "Money rules the world." It was designed to be a relevant brand--modern, innovative, in tune with younger consumers, and able to help them make informed decisions and achieve their financial goals.
RIGHT Sveta wears: Top, pounds 45, George Rech (as before).
Teenage Sveta (Oksana Akinishina) dislikes her young hafl-sister Dina (Katia Gorina), whose handsome father is in prison.
In connection with the installation of a fire hydrant on ''Galicnik'' Street, "Sveta Troitsa" it is necessary to stop the water supply from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm on "Galicnik" St., from ''Tsar Ivan Alexander'' Street to "Tsar Simeon" Str.
The Sveta Petka hydroelectric power station, which was officially put to practice on 1 August, started putting out its first KWh of electricity.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Sveriges Mynthandlares Förening
- Sveriges Naturvetareförbund
- Sveriges Podenco Ibicenco Klubb
- Sveriges Provnings - och forskningsinstitut
- Sveriges Psykologförbund
- Sveriges Riksbank
- Sveriges Riksdag
- Sveriges Roll- och Konfliktspelsförbund
- Sveriges Sändareamatörer
- Sveriges Schackförbunds Korrschackkommitté
- Sveriges Socialdemokratiska Ungdomsförbund
- Sveriges Statistiska Databaser
- Sveriges Telehistoriska SamlarFörening
- Sveriges Television
- Sveriges Unga Katoliker
- Sveriges Utbildningsradio
- Sveriges Yngre Läkares Förening
- Sveriges Zoologiska Konservatorer
- Sverma, Jan
- Sveshnikov, Aleksandr
- Sveshnikov, Aleksandr Vasilevich
- Sveteshnikov, Nadeia
- Sveteshnikov, Nadeia Andreevich
- Svetitskhoveli Cathedral
- Svetlana Daniliuk
- Svetlana Evgenevna Savitskaia
- Svetlana Filippovna Daniliuk
- Svetlana Savitskaia
- Svetlanov, Evgenii
- Svetlanov, Evgenii Fedorovich
- Svetlichnyi, Vladimir
- Svetlichnyi, Vladimir Andreevich
- Svetlogorsk, Russia
- Svetlov mikhail
- Svetlov, Mikhail
- Svetlov, Mikhail Arkadevich
- Svetlovidov, Nikolai
- Svetlovidov, Nikolai Afanasevich
- Svetlyi Iar