References in periodicals archive ?
/emi n gbo finfin/Powo epo, owo oogun/Ti gbogbo mejunnu n ku le lori/Ogunlogo eniyan nla Orile-ede yii /Loti n dogbon owo rabamu sehin odi/Owo n gbin ni Swissa Oyinbo/Owo n gbin ni Genefa.
(11.) Shoenfeld Y, Beresovski A, Zharhary D, Tomer Y, Swissa M, Sela E, Zimran A, Zevin S, Gilburd B, Blank M.
These include works by authors that will likely be unknown to most English readers, such as Jacqueline Kahanoff and Albert Swissa, as well as more familiar figures such as Albert Memmi, Ronit Matalon, and Anton Shammas.
See also Anton Shammas, Arabesques [Arabesquot], translated by Vivian Eden (New York: Harper and Row, 1988) and Albert Swissa, Akud (Tel Aviv: ha-Kibuts ha-me'uhad, 1990) for other examples of the syncretic aesthetics that generates a new moral discourse.
Skazi, who are Asher Swissa and Assaf B-Bass, was formed in 1998, when they started producing their unique style of trance music.
ALX-0761 is the first clinical nanobody candidate that will result from Ablynx'sA partnership with SwissA Merck Serono,A which started in 2008.A
The trance DJ who will be getting you shaking the stress of the week away is DJ Skazi -- a.k.a Asher Swissa -- from Israel.
Consisting of Cassandra Bullock (president), Karen Swissa (first VP - general meetings monthly), Ishrat J (second VP - activities), Kathy Crouse (newcomers and volunteers), Shailja Kuthiala (PR marketing), Dinara Jackson (treasurer and communications), Revati Sanzagiri (special events and sponsorships), Monique Helou (membership coordinator), Kadambani Jhala (secretary) and Rukhsana Mohammed (webmaster), the new team is working together with the aim of increasing the group's membership by offering a wider range of activities and
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Swiss Watch Company
- Swiss Web Group
- Swiss Western Centre for Logic, History and Philosophy of Science
- Swiss Windband Association
- Swiss Workflow Management in Distributed Environments
- Swiss Wrestling Federation
- Swiss Youth Symphony Orchestra
- Swiss-American Cultural Exchange Council
- Swiss-American Friendship Society
- Swiss-army knife
- Swiss-Asia Financial Services Pte. Ltd.
- Swiss-Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Swiss-Garden Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Swiss-Garden International Vacation Club
- Swiss-Garden Resort Kuantan
- Swiss-German language
- Swiss-Indian Chamber of Commerce
- Swiss-Japan Association for Engineers and Scientists
- Swiss-Japanese Chamber of Commerce
- Swiss-Korean Business Council
- Swiss-Norwegian Beam Lines
- Swiss-Prot and TrEMBL
- Swiss-Russian Business Association
- Swiss-South African Co-Operation Initiative
- Swiss-Spanish Intermittent Treatment Trial
- Swiss-Taiwan Trading Group
- Swiss-Vietnamese Clean Air Program
- Swiss/Jackson Laboratory
- Swisscom Hospitality Services
- Swissinvest Real Estate Investment Fund
- Swisssign Smart Certificate Management
- Swissy Club of New England
- Switch (disambiguation)
- switch (someone or something) through (to someone or something)
- Switch Access System
- Switch Activity
- Switch and Radio Systems Certification
- Switch and Signaling
- Switch and Signaling System Requirements
- switch angle
- Switch Arbiter
- switch around