References in periodicals archive ?
The excluded group and study group had similar TASRI scores and demographic characteristics.
The distribution of TASRI scores for this sample fell into the same range as previously noted by Blumenthal and others.
In contrast, type A scores were significantly associated with injury, suggesting that as TASRI scores increase, so do injuries.
The scoring of the Blumenthal et al TASRI takes 2 minutes, which allows the clinician time to obtain necessary information and give appropriate proscriptive advice during a single office visit.
(14) In this study, TASRI scores showed no correlation with running mileage, and runners with TASRI scores both above and below 120 averaged 29 miles per week.
Tendency for an injury and risk for multiple injuries were significantly related to TASRI scores of 120 or more.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Tasmin Little Music Centre
- Tasmola Culture
- Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu
- TASS (USSR)
- TASS Range Prediction
- TASS Reports
- Tass Sonar Acoustic Range Prediction
- TASS Support Team
- Tassa Asporto Rifiuti Solidi Urbani
- Tassa Concessione Governativa
- Tassa Occupazione Suolo Aree Pubbliche
- Tassa Rifiuti Solidi Urbani
- tassel flower