References in periodicals archive ?
Dans cette correspondance, le PPS souligne que cette initiative de baptiser un espace ou un boulevard de la ville du nom de feu Aziz, qui a vu le jour dans la ville de Taza le 23 octobre 1932, consolidera le patrimoine symbolique de la ville, son heritage et son combat pour le bien commun, qui caracteriseront toujours cette cite qui a engendre de grands noms ayant rayonne ici et ailleurs, a leur tete Aziz Belal.
The check of 47 sites under the first phase of the Taza Suu Project found violations on 18 sites, the respective materials were forwarded to the General Prosecutor's Office, President Jeenbekov said.
A few months later, he was tasked to do research and development for a concept restaurant in Taal Vista Hotel which eventually became Taza. Then he became its executive chef.
According to DPO Nowshera Mansoor Aman, the incident occurred in Taza Deen area of Nowshera.
Also coming to the market is a taqueria, Taylor Taco, which is taking over Taza's old spot.
Taza Khan said on the occasion that due to soft attitude of district Nazim the departments were taking advantage and not doing work properly.
According to sources two members of Shuj-ul-Mulk identified as Taza Gul and Mualana Obaidullah violate the party rules and regulation and showed trust on the opposition decisions and stopped the Nazim move for passing the budget from the council.
In a relevant development in late March, the Iraqi popular fighters' local spokesman Ali al-Husseini announced that 20 members of the ISIL were killed in an attack carried out by the terrorist organization on Taza.
Security and hospital officials say the latest attack took place early Saturday in the small town of Taza, which was struck by a barrage of rockets carrying chemicals three days earlier.
NNA - Reports from the Iraqi village of Taza, on Friday, stated that a girl has died from injuries sustained during an alleged chemical weapons attack on the settlement by the self-proclaimed Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS, ISIL).
On 20 June 2009, the quiet atmosphere of a rural town in northern Iraq called Taza was shattered by a devastating terrorist attack.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Tayside A Maritime History
- Tayside And Fife Archaeological Committee
- Tayside and Fife Library and Information Network
- Tayside Centre for General Practice
- Tayside Computer Technology Ltd
- Tayside Drug Problem Service
- Tayside Fire Brigade Investigation
- Tayside Flying Club
- Tayside Foundation for the Conservation of Resources
- Tayside Institute for Cardiovascular Research
- Tayside Joint Police Board
- Tayside Kidney Patients Association
- Tayside Region
- Tayside Region
- Tayside Solicitors Property Centre
- Tayside Valuation Joint Board
- Taytay First Church of the Nazarene
- Taytay Sa Kauswagan, Inc.
- Taz (disambiguation)
- Taz Bay
- Taz Peninsula
- Taza-Bag-Iab Culture
- Tazarotene-Induced Gene 1
- Tazarotene-Induced Gene 2
- Tazarotene-Induced Gene 3
- Taze Russell
- Tazewell Animal Protective Society
- Tazewell County
- Tazewell County Amateur Radio Society
- Tazewell County Circuit Court
- Tazewell County Genealogical & Historical Society
- Tazewell County Health Department
- Tazewell County Resource Center
- Tazewell County, IL
- Tazewell County, Illinois
- Tazewell County, VA
- Tazewell County, Virginia
- Tazewell Family Worship Center
- Tazewell Numismatic Society
- Tazewell, Littleton Walter
- Tazewell-Mason Counties Special Education Association
- Tazhibaev, Abdilda