TBFM

AcronymDefinition
TBFMTime-Based Flow Metering (US FAA)
References in periodicals archive ?
Maybe 75 percent of the total will start their construction within the year and the remaining 25 percent will start the construction in the first quarter of 2020,' the TBFM chief said.
future changes will support tbfm technical refresh, interval management (im), and terminal flight data manager (tfdm)
Her dad Steve, 48, who also DJs on TBFM, said: "She sat in with me then asked if she could have a go.
Assistant Housing Secretary Felix Castro, TBFM field office manager, said the government was fine-tuning the rehabilitation plan.
Lawmakers on Tuesday urged Task Force Bangon Marawi (TBFM) to prioritize the construction of hospitals and roads in Marawi City, and ensure that the rehabilitation of the battle-scarred city will be completed by December, 2021.
Mending questioned the TBFM why the road infrastructure was made as "second priority" of the task force in terms of project timeline.
presented to the subpanel the TBFM's Master Development Plan for Marawi.