References in periodicals archive ?
The rate of moisture loss during osmotic dehydration was calculated based on the analytical solution of Fick's second law as shown in equation (1), and the solids gain rate shown in equation (2), which represents a modified equation (1) (TELIS et al., 2004).
Geoffrey Wace Ceciderunt namque ex illis ea [...] laissent chevals, | Fuient par die sex milia, qui partim munz, fuient par vals, | Par les eues fluminibus submersi, partim vunt trebuchant | E mult espessement telis percussi uitam neiant.
(11) Gillian Tan, Telis Demos, and Ianthe Jeanne Dugan, "Prosper Marketplace's Valuation More Than Doubles to $ 1.9 Billion," Wall Street Journal, April 8, 2015; Simon Cunningham, "Exclusive Aaron Vermut on Prosper Growing 350% in a Year," LendingMemo, February 24, 2015.
(27) See Douglas MacMillan & Telis Demos, Newest Hit-Game Maker
(3) Michael Telis, Playing Through the Haze: The NFL Concussion Litigation and Section 301 Preemption, 102 Guo.
As a result, MPs Andreas Themistocleous, Evgenios Hamboulas, Telis Misos, Efthymios Diplaros, Andreas Kyprianou and Georgios Tasou voted 'nay' during the show of hands.
TEXAS RANGERS -- Optioned RHP Spencer Patton and C Tomas Telis to Round Rock (PCL) and C Jorge Alfaro to Frisco (Texas).
(63) Abdel-Wahab, O., Gao, J., Adli, M., Dey, A., Trimarchi, T., Chung, Y.R., Kuscu, C., Hricik, T., Ndiaye-Lobry, D., Lafave, L.M., Koche, R., Shih, A.H., Guryanova, O.A., Kim, E., Li, S., Pandey, S., Shin, J.Y., Telis, L., Liu, J., Bhatt, P.K., Monette, S., Zhao, X., Mason, C.E., Park, C.Y., Bernstein, B.E., Aifantis, I.
Canadian telecommunications company Telis uses the AvayaLive Engage virtual environment to onboard employees.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Teliia, Georgii
- Teliia, Georgii Petrovich
- TeLinde operation
- TeLinde, Richard W
- TeLinde, Richard W.
- Telindus High Tech Institute
- Telingater, Solomon
- Telingater, Solomon Benediktovich
- telingo potato
- telingo potato
- Telio Voice Production System
- Telkom (disambiguation)
- Telkom Knock Out
- Tell 'Em Steve-Dave!
- tell (one) about
- tell (one) about (someone or something)
- tell (one) off
- tell (one) point-blank
- tell (one) to (one's) face
- tell (one) what (one) can do with (something)
- tell (one) where to get off
- tell (one) where to put it
- tell (one) where to shove it
- tell (one) where to stick it
- tell (someone or something) apart