References in periodicals archive ?
Flechas indican interacciones paracrinas entre las celulas sustentaculares con las celulas intersticiales, senalando IGF1, FGF y TGFA.
Flechas indican efecto paracrino sobre las celulas intersticiales al producir IGF1, TGFA y TGFB.
Four putative miRNA regulatory pairs were discovered: hsa-miR-146b-5p with PHKB and IRAK1, hsa-miR-874-3p with ITGB4 characteristic for cPTC samples, and hsa-miR-152-3p with TGFA characteristic for fvPTC samples.
Pair hsa-miR-152-3p with TGFA (d) was selected from best inverse Spearman's correlations (below -0.
Conclusion: Our study showed that there was an association between the TGFA BamHI variation and nonsyndromic CL/P in Iranian population.
The association between CL/P and specific alleles in the transforming growth factor alpha (TGFA) gene suggests that TGFA could be a candidate gene for CL/P (11-15)
Analysis of 80 unrelated patients from Iowa showed that there were significant associations of CL/P with TaqI and BamHI RFLPs at the TGFA locus (34).
TGFA is, both structurally and functionally, similar to Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF), and induces a mitogenic response by binding to and stimulating the tyrosine kinase activity of EGF receptor (16,17).
The first evidence for an association between specific TGFA alleles and non-syndromic CL [+ or -] P came from a Caucasian population in the state of Iowa.
The TGFA gene seems to have a small but important role in clefting, especially when associated with environmental factors.
TGFA Taq I polymorphisms were determined by polymerase chain reaction (PCR) followed by restriction-enzyme digestion.
Insisting that morale among Tir Gofal Staff was "at rock bottom", the TGFA also claimed a shortage of pool cars meant Tir Gofal officers had difficulty inspecting farms.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- TGF-B superfamily receptor type I
- TGF-beta 1 protein
- TGF-beta activated kinase 1
- TGF-beta receptor type 3
- TGF-beta receptor type I
- TGF-beta receptor type II
- TGF-beta receptor type IIB
- TGF-beta receptor type III
- TGF-beta receptor type-1
- TGF-beta receptor type-2
- TGF-beta related neurotrophic factor receptor 1
- TGF-beta resistance associated
- TGF-beta resistance-associated protein TRAG
- TGF-Beta Signaling Protein-1
- TGF-beta signalling protein 1
- TGF-beta type I receptor
- TGF-beta type II receptor
- TGF-beta-activated kinase 1
- TGF-beta-related neurotrophic factor receptor 1
- TGF-beta-stimulated factor 1
- TGF-beta/activin signal transducer
- TGFB inducible early growth response
- TGFB-inducible early growth response 2
- TGFB-inducible early growth response protein 1
- TGFB-inducible early growth response protein 2
- TGFbeta Activated Kinase 1