References in periodicals archive ?
Out of eight techniques, best keloid was produced by the technique where TGFB1 injection 1 was followed by ventral skin, ventral perichondrium, cartilage, and dorsal perichondrium punch excision, leaving behind only dorsal skin.
Similarly, the expression of 18 cytokine genes (IL-7, IL-10, TNFAIP8, SPP2, TNFAIP3, IFNB, CCL19, TNFAIP8L1, IL-16, CNTF, CXCL13, TNFAIP8L3, TNFSF13B, IL-34, TGFB1, TNFAIP2, CCL3, and ADIPOQ) and 39 cytokine receptor genes (CXCR7, CSF2RA, IL-1RL1, I-L1R2, IL-17RA, IFNAR1, IL-18RAP, IL-31RA, IL-9R, IL-18R1, IL-20RB, IL-21R, IL-2RG, IL-20RA, IL-4I1, LILRB1, TLR1, IL-17REL, LILRB5, TGFBR1, TLR6, TNFRSF13B, XCR1, TLR7, TNFRSF13C, TLR15 etc.
Primer sequences for target genes TGFB1 and COL1 are shown in Table 1.
2006 (30) TGFB1 19q13 Kamiya, Spine 2001 (23) BMP2 20p12.
8) Human genes: IMPDH, inosine 5'-monophosphate dehydrogenase 1; CYP3A5, cytochrome P450, family 3, subfamily A, polypeptide 5; UGT1A9, UDP glucuronosyltransferase 1 family, polypeptide A9; ABCB1, ATP-binding cassette, sub-family B (MDR/TAP), member 1 (formerly MDRR1); IL10, interleukin 10; TGFB1, transforming growth factor, beta 1; CYP3A4, cytochrome P450, family 3, subfamily A, polypeptide 4; ABCC2, ATP-binding cassette, subfamily C (CFTR/MRP), member 2 (formerly known as MRP2); TPMT; thiopu rine S-methyltransferase.
Marked phenotypic variability in progressive diaphyseal dysplasia (Camurati-Engelmann disease): report of a four-generation pedigree, identification of a mutation in TGFB1, and review.
Berton and her team also performed several in vivo studies on lipospondin to determine its latent TGFB1 activation and bioactivity.
The first group of genes consisted of cytokine genes and genes related to cytokine signaling: TNF  [tumor necrosis factor (TNF superfamily, member 2)], IL1B (interleukin 1, beta), IL10 (interleukin 10), IL18 [interleukin 18 (interferon-gamma-inducing factor)], SOCS3 (suppressor of cytokine signaling 3), TGFB1 (transforming growth factor, beta 1), and IL6 [interleukin 6 (interferon, beta 2)].
Ninety percent of IL1B (donor B), IL10 (donor A), and IL18 (donor B) mRNAs were lost within 24 h after blood collection, whereas 99% of the original messenger content was lost for IL15, TGFB1, COX2, ICE, MMP9, HSP70, STAT3, p53, ENOS, and BAX after 3-5 days.
For example, TGFB1 is an essential mediator of pulmonary fibrosis and can induce SPP1 expression.
Expression and regulation of MMP1, MMP3, and MMP9 in the chicken ovary in response to gonadotropins, sex hormones, and TGFB1.
All tumors that were evaluated showed underexpression of SHH, TRAF3, ARHGAP4, DCC, CDH12, CDH13, TDGF1, and TGFB1.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- TGF-beta receptor type-2
- TGF-beta related neurotrophic factor receptor 1
- TGF-beta resistance associated
- TGF-beta resistance-associated protein TRAG
- TGF-Beta Signaling Protein-1
- TGF-beta signalling protein 1
- TGF-beta type I receptor
- TGF-beta type II receptor
- TGF-beta-activated kinase 1
- TGF-beta-related neurotrophic factor receptor 1
- TGF-beta-stimulated factor 1
- TGF-beta/activin signal transducer
- TGFB inducible early growth response
- TGFB-inducible early growth response 2
- TGFB-inducible early growth response protein 1
- TGFB-inducible early growth response protein 2
- TGFbeta Activated Kinase 1