References in periodicals archive ?
2), but like TGFB2 in the multiplex qRT-PCR, the YTXs caused the same effects on these three genes as the AZAs.
Accordingly, we demonstrated that the CXCR4 pathway correlated with the expression of the mesenchymal marker vimentin in luminal B primary tumors and that the overexpression of CXCR4 in metastatic SLNs was concurrent with that of other EMT-related genes, such as SNAI2, TGFB2, and TWIST1.
The genotype distribution comparison of 42 SNPs among 96 Slovenian healthy controls (SLO) and a European population (data for 503 individuals were obtained from the Ensembl database) revealed significant differences (P < 0.05) in distribution of genotypes in 10 SNPs: rs3024498 (IL10), rs315952 (IL1RN), rs2256965 (LST1), rs2256974 (LST1), rs909253 (LTA), rs2857602 (LTA), rs3138045 (NFKB1A), rs3138056 (NFKB1A), rs7656613 (PDGFRA), and rs1891467 (TGFB2) (see Figures 1 and 2).
The correlation of expression levels between Ifi202b and six well-known, immunerelated genes (Csflr, Ifnbl, IL-20, IL-22, IL-24, and Tgfb2) is stronger in male mice than that in female mice.
Molecular testing of a gene panel including TGFBR1, TGFBR2, SMAD3, TGFB2, and TGFB3 was performed using standard techniques via CLIA/CAP certified commercial laboratory and demonstrated a novel likely pathogenic variant in exon 4 of TGFBR2, denoted by c.1061T>C, p.(L354P).
Type IV--Mutation of TGFB2 gene--Aneurysm aortic and cerebral, with arterial tortuosity & skeletal manifestations.
Recently, loss of function TGFB2 mutations has been reported, which lead to reduced levels of TGF-b2 in smooth muscle cells and fibroblasts explanted from mutation carriers .
(72) Ekstraseluler matriks kompozisyonunun ve bag dokusunun sekillenmesini duzenleyen en az iki duzine gendeki (MYP1-MYP17, COL1A1, COL2A1, TGFB1, TGFB2, TGIF1, HGF, IGF, CMET, MMP1-MMP3, MMP9, LUMvb) ve ayrica mitokondri ve fotoreseptor islevlerini etkileyen mekanizmalarla ilgili genlerdeki (MFNI, PSARL, BUD, NYX, RP2, MYP1 vb) mutasyonlarla olusabilir.
They identified variants in two genes, TGFB2 and HMOX that appear to contribute to the development of CM in Angolan children.
These growth factors included the 3 isomeres of platelet-derived growth factor (PDGFaa, PDGFbb, and PDGFab), 2 of the numerous transforming growth factors-b (TGFb1 and TGFb2), vascular endothelial growth factor, and epithelial growth factor.
(18) La produccion de LIF es regulada positivamente por los factores de crecimiento TGFBs (Factores Transformantes de Crecimiento tipos Beta: TGFB1, TGFB2 y TGFB3) en las celulas endometriales, los cuales estimulan su produccion e inhiben la produccion del mediador proinflamatorio IL6.
These genes include angiogenic/vascular cell growth factors (VEGF, PLGF, ADM, ANGPT2, TGFB2), vasoactive serine proteases (KLK2, KLK6, KLK9, KLK22), and vascular endothelial receptors (IL17R, BDKRB1, ENG, GNA13).
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- TGF-beta resistance associated
- TGF-beta resistance-associated protein TRAG
- TGF-Beta Signaling Protein-1
- TGF-beta signalling protein 1
- TGF-beta type I receptor
- TGF-beta type II receptor
- TGF-beta-activated kinase 1
- TGF-beta-related neurotrophic factor receptor 1
- TGF-beta-stimulated factor 1
- TGF-beta/activin signal transducer
- TGFB inducible early growth response
- TGFB-inducible early growth response 2
- TGFB-inducible early growth response protein 1
- TGFB-inducible early growth response protein 2
- TGFbeta Activated Kinase 1