TIMSA

AcronymDefinition
TIMSAThermal Insulation Manufacturers & Suppliers Association (UK)
TIMSATravel Industry Management Student Association (University of Hawaii)
References in periodicals archive ?
Sherritt will receive 80% of its selling price, with the remaining 20% going to minority partner TIMSA of Mexico, which had owned 10% of the company.
Y recientemente compro, por 34 millones de dolares, 75% de las acciones de la empresa mexicana TIMSA, para manejar en Cuba la telefonia celular.
Cubacel) has around 8,000 mobile subscribers and is owned 40% by Sherritt, 50% by the Cuban government and 10% by Mexico's TIMSA.