References in periodicals archive ?
(203) There is no requirement for TJAG to first authorize a MCA
On May 30, 2017, TJAG promulgated the Targeting and the Law of War:
A necessary aspect of my role as TJAG was to ensure a legally sound prosecution under the UCMJ, delivering accountability under our system that both seeks justice and enforces good order and discipline.
(54) For the former, the Navy TJAG or his designee is the approval
See Judge Advocate General, The Directory (2011-2012): JAG Pub 1-1, JAGC Personnel and Activity Directory 19 (TJAG 2011).
The Army TJAG position was created on July 29, 1775.
straight, the commander is referred to as "TJAG," "The
Whenever possible, TJAG makes the award personally.
can delegate the handling of litigation to The Judge Advocate General (TJAG).
Crowder, the Judge Advocate General (tJAG) between 1911 and 1923, generally favored the status quo, although he conceded that some changes to the Articles of War (the predecessor of the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ)) were necessary.
(348) In 1991, while examining the legality of using Inmarsat communications satellites in support of armed conflict in the first Gulf War, The Judge Advocate General (TJAG) of the U.S.
General Decker, who had recently retired as The Judge Advocate General (TJAG), was the director of the National Defender Project, and he hired Cleary as his deputy.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- tizzle a wild card word for words beginning with
- Tizzoni stain
- Tizzoni, Guido
- TJ Buselmeier
- TJ Lubinsky Productions
- Tjalling C. Koopmans
- Tjalling Charles Koopmans
- Tjalling Koopmans
- Tjänstemännens Central Organisation
- Tjänstemännens Centralorganisation
- Tjarno Marine Biological Laboratory