References in classic literature ?
He had in his chest a tool for everything he wanted to do, and these must have been magic tools because they did their work so fast and so well.
The thing failed this time, however, so the boys shouldered their tools and went away feeling that they had not trifled with fortune, but had fulfilled all the requirements that be- long to the business of treasure-hunting.
Adam called out, laying down his tools, striding up to Ben, and seizing his right shoulder.
And thus, having found two or three broken oars belonging to the boat - and, besides the tools which were in the chest, I found two saws, an axe, and a hammer; with this cargo I put to sea.
He handled the tools as if he liked the feel of them; and when he planed, his hands went back and forth over the boards in an eager, beneficent way as if he were blessing them.
And yet he thinks, ha, ha, ha, ha, he thinks I am the tool and servant of his will.
This one is built against the solid rock, and it would take ten experienced miners, duly furnished with the requisite tools, as many years to perforate it.
So he caused to be added, that they should have a proportion of corn given them to last them eight months, and for seed to sow, by which time they might be supposed to raise some of their own; that they should have six milch-goats, four he-goats, and six kids given them, as well for present subsistence as for a store; and that they should have tools given them for their work in the fields, but they should have none of these tools or provisions unless they would swear solemnly that they would not hurt or injure any of the Spaniards with them, or of their fellow-Englishmen.
In these colleges the professors contrive new rules and methods of agriculture and building, and new instruments, and tools for all trades and manufactures; whereby, as they undertake, one man shall do the work of ten; a palace may be built in a week, of materials so durable as to last for ever without repairing.
You see, dear man, this is not a sewing shop, and I had no proper tools; and, as they say, one needs a tool even to kill a louse," said Platon with one of his round smiles, obviously pleased with his work.
It was this adventure in wood-working and plumbing that brought about the building of the little workshop, where he slowly gathered a collection of loved tools.
No tools will make a man a skilled workman, or master of defence, nor be of any use to him who has not learned how to handle them, and has never bestowed any attention upon them.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Toolkit for Advanced Discriminative Modeling
- Toolkit for Advanced Optimization
- Toolkit for Conceptual Modeling
- Toolkit for Forms
- Toolkit for Multi Variate Data Analysis
- Toolkit for Nursing Excellence at End-of-Life Transition
- Toolkit for Object Oriented Network Distributed Online Environment
- Toolkit for Oracle
- Toolkit for Requirements and Design Engineering
- Toolkit for System Administrators
- Toolkit without An Important Name
- toolmaker's vise
- Toolooa State High School
- Toolroom Inventory Management System
- Tools & Plants
- Tools & Test Equipment
- Tools & Test Equipment List
- Tools and Algorithms Access Services
- Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems
- Tools and Compilers for Hardware Acceleration
- Tools and Habits for Inspiring and Nurturing Creativity
- Tools and Libraries
- Tools and Materials
- Tools and Methodology
- Tools and Methods of Competitive Engineering
- Tools and Rites of Transformation
- Tools and Techniques of Life Insurance Planning
- Tools and Technologies for Open Repositories
- Tools and Test Equipment
- Tools and Test Equipment List
- Tools As a Service
- Tools Control Board
- Tools Database Working Group
- Tools Development of Basic Electronic System Design Automation
- Tools Ensuring Consumer Healthcare Safety
- Tools for Ambient Linguistic Knowledge
- Tools for Analysis of Motifs
- Tools for Artificial Intelligence
- Tools for Automated Knowledge Engineering
- Tools for Change Institute
- Tools for Decision
- Tools for Designing Office Systems
- Tools for Education
- Tools for Electronic Application Management