References in periodicals archive ?
* The report reviews current pipeline of TSRL, Inc.'s human therapeutic division and enlists all their major and minor projects
* Latest news and deals relating to the TSRL, Inc.'s pipeline products
* Evaluate TSRL, Inc.'s strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline
While TSRL, along with its parent company, has been in an expansion phase and was expected to incur losses over the medium term, the company's operating performance has been below estimates.
The ratings nevertheless continue to draw comfort from TSRL's ownership as part of the Aditya Birla Group and a wholly-owned subsidiary of ABRL, the promoter's commitment towards the business and the company's leading position in certain markets in Southern India in the supermarket segment.
This report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, TSRL, Inc.'s corporate website, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases, both from TSRL, Inc.
* Product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of TSRL, Inc.
* Recent updates of the TSRL, Inc.'s pipeline in the last quarter.
* Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the TSRL, Inc.'s R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas.
* Exploit collaboration and partnership opportunities with TSRL, Inc..
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- TSR (computing)
- TSR program