References in periodicals archive ?
* Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc.(NASDAQ: TTNP) shares fell 27.4% to close at $0.7770 after the company announced the pricing of a registered direct offering.
Titan Pharmaceuticals (TTNP) confirmed that it and Braeburn Pharmaceuticals (BBRX) are in discussions regarding their partnership for the development and commercialization of Probuphine, the first 6-month maintenance treatment of opioid dependence.
common stock (NASDAQ: TTNP)(announced $2.1 million registered direct offering of common stock and warrants)
* Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc.(NASDAQ: TTNP) shares fell 26.8% to $0.7836 after the company announced the pricing of a registered direct offering.
(NASDAQ: TTNP), a company developing proprietary therapeutics for the treatment of select chronic diseases utilising its ProNeura long-term, continuous drug delivery technology, has initiated a pilot programme in collaboration with the Nevada Center for Behavioral Health to evaluate a medication-assisted treatment program utilising Probuphine (buprenorphine) implant for Opioid Use Disorder patients within the State of Nevada criminal justice system, Titan said.
* Titan Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: TTNP) stock drifted down 27.1% on Wednesday morning to hit a new 52-week low of $0.75.
(NASDAQ: TTNP) shares moved upwards by 3.5% to $1.17.
- South San Francisco, California-based proprietary therapeutics developer Titan Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: TTNP) and Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania-based pharmaceutical company Braeburn have agreed to terminate the license agreement which granted Braeburn exclusive rights to commercialize Probuphine in the US and Canada, the companies said.
Therapeutics company Titan Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: TTNP) reported on Wednesday the launch of an agreement for the acquisition of its intellectual property related to Probuphine in Europe, as well as certain countries of the Commonwealth of Independent States, the Middle East and North Africa.
(NASDAQ: TTNP) has named Federico Seghi Recli to its board of directors, the company said.
- The European Medicines Agency (EMA) has accepted for review South San Francisco, California-based proprietary therapeutics developer Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc.'s (NASDAQ: TTNP) Marketing Authorization Application for Probuphine, the company said.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?