References in periodicals archive ?
At the same time, African workers could now directly join registered TUCSA unions rather than be confined to unregistered and subordinate parallels.
In the remainder of this article, I use some of these documents to sketch out the social dynamics, especially those arranged around gender, that shaped workers' choices when torn between rival FOSATU and TUCSA unions in the early 1980s.
These unions, grouped in FOSATU between 1979 and 1985, faced the combined power of state repression, recalcitrant employers, and the TUCSA unions that remained eager to outflank and/or displace them once African workers had been accepted in law as 'employees'.
Douwes Dekker, African Affairs Committee, TUCSA and S.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- tucks us in
- tucks us into
- tucks us up
- tucks you away
- tucks you in
- tucks you into
- tucks you up
- Tucovic, Dimitrije
- Tucson Airport Remediation Project
- Tucson Almaty Sister Cities Committee
- Tucson Amateur Astronomy Association
- Tucson Amateur Packet Radio
- Tucson Animation Screening Society
- Tucson Area Wiccan/Pagan Network
- Tucson Artists and Musicians Health Alliance
- Tucson Arts & Crafts Association
- Tucson Bicycle Classic
- Tucson Book Arts Guild
- Tucson Cactus & Succulent Society
- Tucson Center for Spiritual Living
- Tucson Children's Museum
- Tucson Community Technology Education Network
- Tucson Concert Band
- Tucson Convention Center
- Tucson Department of Transportation
- Tucson Dog Protection
- Tucson Electric Power
- Tucson Electric Power Company
- Tucson Electric Power Marketing
- Tucson Electric Vehicle Association
- Tucson Film & Music Festival
- Tucson Fire Department
- Tucson Free Unix Group
- Tucson Friends of Traditional Music