TIJA

(redirected from Taman Impian Jaya Ancol)
Also found in: Wikipedia.
AcronymDefinition
TIJATaman Impian Jaya Ancol (resort; Jakarta, Indonesia)
Copyright 1988-2018 AcronymFinder.com, All rights reserved.
References in periodicals archive ?
(PJA) plans preparation for a Rp 700 billion investment in Taman Impian Jaya Ancol this year for the expansion and development of various facilities in the Jakarta's beach resort area.
According to plan, around 70% of the fund to be raised from the IPO will be used to develop land plot and the remaining 30% will be used as working capital in its subsidiary PT Taman Impian Jaya Ancol (TIJA) that will need the fund to expand business including to revitalize swimming center, Gelanggang Renang, and park and beaches.
The company said 70% of the fund it hopes to raise form the IPO will be used to develop land plots and the remaining 30% for development of its subsidiary Taman Impian Jaya Ancol (TIJA).
Business in the tourism sector is handled by PT Taman Impian Jaya Ancol (TIJA).
Launching of coral reef rehabilitation and management program on February 21, 2000 in Sea World, Taman Impian Jaya Ancol, Jakarta.
Currently, in addition to office buildings and apartment blocks, the company also operates Taman Impian Jaya Ancol (Jaya Ancol Dream Land) and has capital participation in seven companies as follows: PT Industri Perhotelan Surya Beach, PT Graba Menteng Indab, PT Permata Hijau, PT Wynncor Bali, PT Bali Nusadewata Village, PT Skyline Building, and PT Skyline Setiabudi Service Indonesia.