References in periodicals archive ?
(3.) Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development - Outlook 2016.
- Boston, Massachusetts-based non profit academic think tank at Tufts University, The Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development (Tufts CSDD), has reviewed its study findings on the root causes for delays and inefficiencies impacting trial timelines, the group said.
[6.] Cost To Develop & Win Marketing Approval For A New Drug Is $2.6B; Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development, Tufts University, Nov.
(4.) Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development. Personalized medicine gains traction but still faces multiple challenges.
Getz is the chairman of CISCRP, a nonprofit organisation that he founded to educate and raise public awareness of the clinical research process, and the director of sponsored programmes and associate professor at the Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development where he studies R/D management and operating models, investigative site, outsourcing and study volunteer trends and policies.
Guided by these observations and data released last year by the Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development suggesting that 42% of all drugs in development are personalized medicines, Pritchard said he believes the upward trend in approvals will continue.
According to a report from the Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development, it now costs $2.6 billion for a drug company to develop a single successful pharmaceutical.
Kaitin, Professor and Director, Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development, Tufts University School of Medicine.
Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development. "Tufts CSDD Outlook 2010".http://csdd.tufts.edu/_documents/www/Outlook2010.pdf (accessed 30 December 2010).
The Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development has estimated that when all costs are accounted for, the price tag to launch a biotechnology drug can hit $1.2 billion.
SOURCE: TUFTS CENTER FOR THE STUDY OF DRUG DEVELOPMENT Yesterday's drugs A large number of the psychiatric drugs in use today are modifications of compounds developed in the 1950s.
[2.] Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development: Number of principal investigators in the U.S.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- tufted vetch
- tufted vetch
- Tufts Associated Health Plan
- Tufts Association of South Asians
- Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development
- Tufts Center for Vision Research
- Tufts Climate Initiative
- Tufts Collective for Men Against Violence
- Tufts College
- Tufts Community Union Judiciary
- Tufts Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine
- Tufts Dance Collective
- Tufts Emergency Medical Services
- Tufts Environmental Literacy Institute
- Tufts football
- Tufts Health Care Institute
- Tufts Initiative for Leadership and International Perspective
- Tufts lacrosse
- Tufts Managed Care Institute
- Tufts Neighborhood Service Fund
- Tufts New England Veterinary Medical Center
- Tufts Progressive Alumni Network
- Tufts Quantitative Neuromuscular Exam
- Tufts School of Dental Medicine
- Tufts Transgendered, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual Collective
- Tufts University
- Tufts University
- Tufts University Alumni Association
- Tufts University Benzodiazepine Scale
- Tufts University Core Facility
- Tufts University Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine
- Tufts University Dining Services
- Tufts University Health Sciences
- Tufts University Police Department
- Tufts University School of Dental Medicine