References in periodicals archive ?
Motwani earned her medical degree from Grant Medical College in Mumbai, India, before completing a fellowship in hematology and medical oncology at Tufts University School of Medicine in Springfield, Massachusetts, and a residency at Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York.
Elizabeth's Medical Center, and an Associate Professor of Urology at Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston, is a key investigator for vibegron.
Leonardo Leonidas, MD, is assistant clinical professor in pediatrics (retired) at the Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston.
Neuroscientists at Tufts University School of Medicine, in collaboration with colleagues at Yale University School of Medicine, have discovered a new molecular mechanism that is essential for maturation of brain function and may be used to restore plasticity in aged brains.
In a study published in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute, researchers from Tufts University School of Medicine demonstrated a 24 percent increased risk of cancer in people with severe gum disease, or periodontitis, compared with those who had no/mild periodontitis.
Ndidiamaka Amutah-Onukagha, PhD: Assistant Professor of Public Health and Community Medicine at Tufts University School of Medicine. A Nigerian-American woman who grew up in Trenton (NJ), Ndidiamaka is keenly aware of the inequities women experience in economically depressed neighborhoods due to discrimination's systemic effects and lack of health care.
Previously, Dr Rosenblatt has worked as the chief medical officer of Merck, dean of Tufts University School of Medicine as well as president of the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
Rauch, M.D., from the Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston, and colleagues revised a clinical report to update pediatricians about the principles needed to improve coordination of care for hospitalized children.
from Tufts University School of Medicine. His postdoctoral training included Residency in Internal Medicine at University Health Center of Pittsburgh and Fellowship in Allergy and Clinical Immunology at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
She earned a medical degree at Tufts University school of medicine.
He earned his MD from Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston, Massachusetts, and his MMM from Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Tufts Center for Vision Research
- Tufts Climate Initiative
- Tufts Collective for Men Against Violence
- Tufts College
- Tufts Community Union Judiciary
- Tufts Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine
- Tufts Dance Collective
- Tufts Emergency Medical Services
- Tufts Environmental Literacy Institute
- Tufts football
- Tufts Health Care Institute
- Tufts Initiative for Leadership and International Perspective
- Tufts lacrosse
- Tufts Managed Care Institute
- Tufts Neighborhood Service Fund
- Tufts New England Veterinary Medical Center
- Tufts Progressive Alumni Network
- Tufts Quantitative Neuromuscular Exam
- Tufts School of Dental Medicine
- Tufts Transgendered, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual Collective
- Tufts University
- Tufts University
- Tufts University Alumni Association
- Tufts University Benzodiazepine Scale
- Tufts University Core Facility
- Tufts University Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine
- Tufts University Dining Services
- Tufts University Health Sciences
- Tufts University Police Department
- Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
- Tufts University School of Medicine
- Tufts University School of Veterinary Medicine
- Tufts University Sciences Knowledgebase
- Tufts University Wind Ensemble
- Tufts, John
- Tufts, Kot and Vaccaro
- tug (one's) forelock
- tug at
- tug at (someone or something)
- tug at heartstrings
- tug at her
- tug at her heartstrings
- tug at him
- tug at his heartstrings
- tug at it
- tug at me
- tug at my heartstrings
- tug at one
- tug at our heartstrings
- tug at somebody
- tug at somebody's heartstrings