References in periodicals archive ?
Tunbridge Wells Borough Council Assembly Hall Theatre - (Tunbridge Wells) - funding will enable the theatre to run a series of workshops for disadvantaged children to gain a bronze level arts award qualification.
Other big local authority payouts included those given to Anne Gibson, former executive director of resources at Norfolk Council (PS252,500) and Jonathan Mac-Donald, former director of planning and development at Tunbridge Wells Borough Council (PS247,207).
Other big local authority pay-outs included those given to Anne Gibson, former executive director of resources at Norfolk Council ([pounds sterling]252,500) and Jonathan MacDonald, former director of planning and development at Tunbridge Wells Borough Council ([pounds sterling]247,207).
* William Benson, Chief Executive, Tunbridge Wells Borough Council
Tunbridge Wells Borough Council came second, raking in PS429,000 in the last three years, Chiltern District Council made PS342,000 while Wycombe District Council made PS319,000.
The 11 winning areas are West Yorkshire Passenger Transport Executive; Merseytravel; Greater Manchester; Southampton City Council; Leicester City Council and Leicestershire County Council; Suffolk County Council; Gateshead Council, Newcastle City Council and Nexus; Lincolnshire County Council and City of Lincoln Council; St Albans City and District Council; Cheshire West and Cheshire Borough Council; and Tunbridge Wells Borough Council.
"It is felt reasonable that if the authority incurs additional costs in order to facilitate larger coffins, that a charge of 40 pounds is made," said a report by Tunbridge Wells Borough Council.
John Laing plc, one of the partners in the Birmingham Street Services Consortium, is half of the team regenerating four towns for Tunbridge Wells Borough Council, delivering a range of civic, retail, commercial and homes developments over the next decade.
Tunbridge Wells Borough Council in Kent were recently reported to have swapped the phrase "brainstorming" for "thought showers" out of fear of offending epileptics or the mentally ill.
Tory Sean Holden "popped out" of the Tunbridge Wells Borough Council planning committee debate last June.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Tunb, Greater and Lesser
- Tunbridge ware
- Tunbridge Wells
- Tunbridge Wells
- Tunbridge Wells Arts Festival
- Tunbridge Wells Borough Council
- Tunbridge Wells Boys' Grammar School
- Tunbridge Wells Christian Fellowship
- Tunbridge Wells Girls' Grammar School
- Tunbridge Wells Grammar School for Boys
- Tunbridge Wells High School
- Tunbridge Wells Hockey Club
- Tunbridge Wells Homeopathic Hospital
- Tunbridge Wells Is Traffic Aware
- Tunbridge Wells Juggling Club
- Tunbridge Wells Motor Club
- Tunbridge Wells Mountaineering Club
- Tunbridge Wells United Reformed Church
- Tunbridge Wells Wargames Society
- Tunbridge Wells, England
- Tunca Nehri
- Tundja River