References in periodicals archive ?
The childhood mortality rate or under-five mortality rate (U5MR) is the number of deaths occurring per 1000 live births before the age of five.
For example, Kerala ranks on top in terms of overall performance but sees the least incremental change as it had already achieved a low level of Neonatal Mortality Rate (NMR) and Under-five Mortality Rate (U5MR) and replacement level fertility, leaving limited space for any further improvements.
In the first major step, we estimate how the annual outcome (IMR, MMR, and U5MR) incidence changes in both rural and urban settings.
Infant mortality and U5MR attained for the five years preceding the two surveys confirmed declining trend in mortality [5, 9,10,13].
A decrease in U5MR and IMR was registered at 135 and 70 per 1,000 live births, respectively.
KP was unable to achieve Millennium Development Goals (MDG) for IMR, MMR and U5MR in 2015, he stated.
 This recognises the importance of CDs as a cause of stillbirths and neonatal deaths, and their contribution to the U5MR and attaining Millennium Development Goal (MDG) 4 to reduce child mortality by two-thirds.
If in 1990, the index U5MR (child mortality under 5 years) represents 38 cases per 1000 inhabitants, in 2002 it reached 27 cases per 1,000 inhabitants, and in 2013 to 12 cases per 1,000 inhabitants (UNICEF, 2014: 22).
The under-5 mortality rate (U5MR) is the proportion of live births during a specific year that die before the age of 5 years, calculated by converting five-year trends (2000-2050) into yearly estimates using a linear trend between the midpoint of each five-year period.
Look at the "Underage5 child death rates" (U5MR) indicator.
This article will now discuss the use of the infant mortality rate (IMR) and the mortality rate of children under the age of five (U5MR) in three situations--Iraq, Cuba, and Iran--where sanctions have been imposed.
ii) Under-Five Mortality Rate (U5MR): Probability of dying between birth and exactly age 5 and expressed per 1000 live-births
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- U4/U6 snRNP 90-kDa protein
- U4/U6-associated RNA splicing factor
- U4/U6.U5 tri-snRNP 15.5-kDa protein
- U4/U6.U5 tri-snRNP-associated 65-kDa protein
- U4/U6.U5 tri-snRNP-associated protein 2
- U5 small nuclear ribonucleoprotein 40-kDa protein
- U5 snRNP 100-kD protein
- U5 snRNP 40-kDa protein
- U5 snRNP-associated 102-kDa protein
- U5 snRNP-specific 40 kDa protein
- U5 snRNP-specific 40-kDa protein
- U5 snRNP-specific protein (220 kD), ortholog of S. cerevisiae Prp8p
- U5 Strain of Tobacco Mosaic Virus
- U5-102 kDa protein
- U5-40kD protein
- U6 snRNA-associated Sm-like protein LSm1
- U6 snRNA-associated Sm-like protein LSm2
- U6 snRNA-associated Sm-like protein LSm3
- U6 snRNA-associated Sm-like protein LSm4
- U6 snRNA-associated Sm-like protein LSm5
- U6 snRNA-associated Sm-like protein LSm6
- U6 snRNA-associated Sm-like protein LSm7
- U6 snRNA-associated Sm-like protein LSm8
- U6 snRNA-specific terminal uridylyltransferase 1
- U6 TUTase
- U7 snRNA-associated Sm-like protein LSm1
- U7 snRNA-associated Sm-like protein LSm10
- U7 snRNP-specific Sm-like protein LSM10
- U8 snoRNA-binding protein H29K
- U8 snoRNA-decapping enzyme