References in periodicals archive ?
743 step-up to UBIA: Only the final regulations provide for a Sec.
Deductible amount of each trade or business Taxable income Qualified trade or Specified service business trade or business Group 1: 20% of QBI MFJ [less than or equal to] 321400 Single [less than or equal to] 160700 Group II: 20% of QBI-- QBI elements, W-2 $321,400 < MFJ [less reduction ratio * wages, and UBIA x than or equal to] 421400 x excess amount applicable $160,700 < Single [less ([dagger]) percentage.
culating the UBIA, the regulations have clarified that the value attributed to carry over tax basis is to be calculated as the original cost basis of the relinquished property, plus new capital invested in the replacement property.
Assume a married couple filing jointly has QBI (non-SSTB activity) of $250,000, qualified W-2 wages in the activity of $20,000, and UBIA in qualified property of $5,000.
6 August 2014 - Belgium-based insurer Ageas Group and BNP Paribas Cardif, the insurance unit of French bank BNP Paribas SA (EPA:BNP), have agreed to buy the 50% minus one share not already held in Italian bancassurance company UBI Assicurazioni (UBIA) for a total of EUR75m (USD100m), Ageas said today.
Share of UBIA property: The final regulations modify the proposed regulations with regard to the allocation to partners of the UBIA of qualified property.
For taxpayers who have multiple trades or businesses, the proposed regulations provide that losses are netted with income before the application of limitations for individuals over the threshold amount, based on W-2 wages and UBIA of qualified property and determining QBI.
The deduction is the lesser of 1) 20% of QBI, or 2) the greater of a) 50% of W-2 wages, or b) 25% of W-2 wages plus 2.5% of the unadjusted basis immediately after acquisition (UBIA) of qualified property.
It also contains definitions of many terms, including trade or business, net capital gain, QBI, relevant passthrough entity (RPE), specified service trade or business (SSTB), threshold amount, total QBI amount, unadjusted basis immediately after acquisition (UBIA) of qualified property, and W-2 wages.
* 25% of the owner's share of the W-2 wages paid by the business, plus 2.5% of the unadjusted basis immediately after acquisition (UBIA) of qualified property.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Ubi aliquid impeditur propter unum
- Ubi Arcano Dei
- Ubi cessat remedium ordinarium ibi decurritur ad extraordinarium
- Ubi culpa est ibi paena subesse debet
- Ubi damna dantur
- Ubi eadem ratio
- Ubi factum nullum ibi sortia nulla
- Ubi jus
- ubi jus ibi remedium
- Ubi jus incertum
- Ubi lex aliquem cogit ostendere causam
- Ubi lex est specialis
- Ubi lex non distinguit
- Ubi major pars est
- Ubi non adest norma legis
- Ubi non est condendi auctoritas
- Ubi non est directa lex
- Ubi non est lex
- ubi non est principalis non potest esse accessorius
- ubi nullum matrimonium ibi nullum dos
- Ubi periculum
- Ubi quid generaliter conceditur
- Ubi quis delinquit ibi punietur
- Ubi Supra
- Ubi Supra
- UbiC Transcription Regulator-Associated
- Ubico, Jorge
- Ubicunque est injuria
- Ubiivovk, Elena
- Ubiivovk, Elena Konstantinovna