UELSUniversal Electronic Laboratory Simulator
Copyright 1988-2018 AcronymFinder.com, All rights reserved.
References in periodicals archive ?
H&H Land and Property, which has offices in Durham and Carlisle, is encouraging those with land in severely disadvantaged areas (SDAs) to form a UELS agreement as soon as possible if they have not already done so.
New ELS agreements (under 2013 rules) will be available only for the following: Those coming out of classic scheme agreements (Countryside Stewardship Scheme (CSS), Environmentally Sensitive Areas (ESA)) who will not be offered an HLS agreement; Those in the Uplands (Severely Disadvantaged Areas (SDA)) who have either not previously had a classic scheme agreement and who either have never been in ELS or who have an expiring ELS (rather than UELS) agreement; and those wishing to enter Organic ELS.
Let's face it; the man appointed executioner of Major John Andre was a UEL. Indeed, for the most part, they were amazing people.
It may have been up to 10 years since many farmers last made an environmental scheme application, so they need to ensure that they are up to speed in terms of the application requirements as the new UELS is very different from the current ESA.
Anyone coming out of an ESA scheme in May 2013 will also be affected and farmers in this position need to start planning now for a smooth transition to UELS.
It is available from the Heraldry Society for a special UEL price of $11.95 (postage and handling included.) Contacts are John Wilkes at (416) 447-0705 or Okill Stuart at (450) 671-7870.
They may apply for Uplands Entry Level Stewardship (UELS), if the land management required fits their farm business model - but they must apply between October 1 this year and January 31, 2013, for a start in May next year.