UFG

AcronymDefinition
UFGUniversidade Federal de Goiás
UFGUnited Financial Group
UFGUnaccounted for Gas
UFGUbezpieczeniowego Funduszu Gwarancyjnego (Polish: Insurance Guarantee Fund)
UFGUp for Grabs
UFGUlchi Freedom Guardian (military exercise)
UFGUnion Française des Géologues (French: French Union of Geologists)
UFGUnity for Gallaudet (Gallaudet University; Washington, DC)
UFGUnión Fenosa Generacion (Spanish electrical power supplier)
UFGUnited Freight Global
UFGUnited Front Games (gaming)
UFGUnited Food Group Inc (Elgin, IL)
UFGUnravel Flow-Graph
References in periodicals archive ?
The sources said gas theft, law and order affected areas, minimum billing, leakages, measuring errors and shift of bulk sales to retail sector were among the major UFG contributing factors.
Since the state-controlled management of both gas distribution companies has been unable to plug their UFG losses over the years, huge losses are piling up on their books.
The Petroleum Division suggested that Ogra may finalise the provisional UFG benchmark and set it at 7.
The latter vessel carried the first 135,000 CM shipment from QLNG to UFG in Spain in late 2005.
However, in Pakistan UFG is at an alarming 13% for both SNGPL and SSGC.
For all intents and purposes, UFG is a serious issue since every 1.
ISLAMABAD -- The government has taken drastic measures against gas theft and illegal connections across the country that brought down the UFG (unaccounted for gas) by three percent during last three years.
This is despite the fact that determination of both UFG and margins are outside the purview of the ECC or even the cabinet; for being the original jurisdiction of Ogra under the Ogra Act.
The Segas plant, located in Damietta, is 80% owned by UFG, while the remaining 20% belongs to state-owned EGAS and Ministry of Petroleum.
Some of this UFG is within the power of the companies to control, whereas the most part of it is not.
More specifically, Aton will acquire Deutsche UFG Capital Management (DUCM), thus forming one of the biggest players in the Russian asset management market, it said in a press release.
BANKING AND CREDIT NEWS-July 31, 2013--Walter Investment Management, UFG Holdings forge strategic relationship(C)2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS http://www.