References in periodicals archive ?
K.," said Malyaj Varmani, Assistant Director, UKIERI. The 200 students who eventually got selected for the tour, from across 60 institutions in the U.
(1) This document is an output from the UKIERI (UK India Education and Research Initiative) project funded by the British Council, the UK Department for Innovation, Universities and Skills (DIUS), Office of Science and Innovation, the FCO, Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, the Scottish government, Northern Ireland, Wales, GSK, BP, Shell and BAE, for the benefit of the Indian Higher Education Sector and the UK Higher Education Sector.
UKIERI is a five-year programme which aims to substantially improve educational links between India and the UK.
The progamme's development is funded through the British Council's Trilateral Research in Partnership (TRIP) Awards, the first strand of the successful UK-India Education and Research Initiative (UKIERI) to partner with the United States.
The authors also acknowledge the support obtained from Government of India and Government of UK through UKIERI programme (UK-INDIA Education and Research Initiative), funded by British Council.
The university is also the lead partner in three UKIndia Education Research Initiative ( UKIERI) thematic partnerships: ( 1) Seismic activity ( Department of Earth Sciences with IISER, Kolkata) ( 2) Food supply chains ( Institute for Manufacturing with IIM, Lucknow) ( 3) Low- cost organicinorganic hybrid electroluminescent devices ( Department of Physics with IIT, Delhi)
COVENTRY UNIVERSITY is to offer a new health degree after gaining a grant from UK India Education and Research Initiative (UKIERI).
Contract grant sponsors: UK-India Education Research Initiative Programme (UKIERI), Department of Science and Technology.
Yet, says Warwick's Vice Chancellor Nigel Thrift, who was in the Capital for the Education and Innovation Round Table of UKIERI, his university doesn't have enough Indian students in certain programmes.
Recently the Welsh Government reiterated its commitment to developing economic and educational links with India when it announced a further three years funding of pounds 300,000 for the UK India Education Research Initiative (UKIERI).
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Ukhtomskii, Aleksei
- Ukhtomskii, Aleksei Alekseevich
- Ukhtomskii, Aleksei Vladimirovich
- Ukhtomskii, Dmitrii
- Ukhtomskii, Dmitrii Vasilevich
- Ukiah Cannabis Buyers Club
- Ukiah Daily Journal
- Ukiah Main Street Program
- Ukiah Unified School District
- Ukiah United Methodist Church
- Ukiah Valley Area Plan
- Ukiah Valley Association for Habilitation
- Ukiah-Dale Forest State Scenic Corridor
- Ukimwi Orphans Assistance
- Ukio Bankas Investment Group
- Ukio Banko Investicine Grupe
- UKIRT Fast Track Imager
- UKIRT Infrared Deep Sky Survey
- Ukiyoe Dealers Association of Japan
- Ukiyoe wood block printing