References in periodicals archive ?
The 1.5-km UKV model that was used for routine forecasting in COPE is one of a new generation of kilometer-scale convection-permitting models where the convection is represented explicitly rather than by a convection parameterization (Clark et al.
The 1,500-m grid-length simulation was initialized from the 0400 UTC operational UKV analysis, with lateral boundary conditions provided by the Met Office global model.
Thanks to the Met Office for use of the NAME model and for providing AQUM simulations and forecast data from the UKV, in particular Lucy Davis, Paul Agnew, and Humphrey Lean.
1) improving the performance of the UKV model, primarily through improvements to data assimilation and the use of ensemble prediction; and
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Ukulele Acquisition Syndrome
- Ukulele Guild of Hawaii
- Ukulele Hall of Fame Museum
- Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain
- Ukulele Society of Great Britain
- UKUUG Ltd.
- UKW-Sprechfunkzeugnis für den Binnenschifffahrtsfunk
- UL Bend National Wildlife Refuge
- UL Certified
- UL Label
- UL Listed