References in periodicals archive ?
- effective access to justice: as part of an investigation of good practices and exchanges of information and experiences, the delegates are pleased to note the publication of a handbook on access to justice (in Russian and English) and a Convention application guide published by the UNECE. They stress the specific information and training requirements of magistrates in the transition countries.
UNECE and the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), as strategic partners for the NPD process, will seek assistance from donors to finance the implementation of the activities.
Also at the meeting, the Steering Committee decided to start to raise awareness about the potential benefits of joining the related United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE) environmental treaties, such as the Protocol on Water and Health and the Convention on the Transboundary Effects of Industrial Accidents (Industrial Accidents Convention).
UNECE also plans to hold a series of meetings with other officials of Turkmenistan, as well as to partake in a meeting of the Coordinating Council of the National Dialogue for Water Policy.
International consultants and UNECE experts gave presentations on international conventions in the field of environmental protection and efficient use of natural resources, including - the Convention on Long-range Transboundary Air Pollution, the Convention on the Right to Water, the Convention on the Transboundary Effects of Industrial Accidents, and other international agreements.
The Steering Committee of the Kyrgyz National Policy Dialogue on water resources discussed an expert assessment of the state of water reservoirs in the basin, along with a wide range of policies and projects in field of water on March 20 in Bishkek, UNECE said.
Kyrgyzstan's Economy Minister Temir Sariev offered UNECE Executive Secretary Sven Alkalaj to consider possibility of assistance in removal of trade obstacles between the neighboring countries as part of the UN Special Programme for Economies of Central Asia.
THE EUROPEAN Commission has proposed that a United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE) standard on the type approval of "mechanical coupling components of combinations of vehicles" becomes a European Union (EU) regulation.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- uneasy is the head that wears a crown
- uneasy is the head that wears a/the crown
- uneasy is the head that wears the crown
- Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown
- uneasy lies the head that wears a/the crown
- uneasy lies the head that wears the crown
- Uneconomic growth
- Uneconomic growth
- Uneconomical Growth