References in periodicals archive ?
(49.) See Bruce Porter, "Reasonableness and Article 8(4)" in Malcolm Langford et al, eds, The Optional Protocol to the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights: A Commentary (Pretoria: Pretoria University Law Press, 2016) 173; Optional Protocol to the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights, GA Res A/RES/63/117, UNGAOR, 63rd Sess, UN Doc A/63/435 (2008) (entered into force 5 May 2013).
See also, Report of the Special Rapporteur on the rights of indigenous peoples, James Anaya, UNGAOR, 27th Sess, UN Doc A/HRC/27/52/Add.2 (2014) ["Special Rapporteur"].
Charter of the United Nations, GA Res 2625 (XXV), UNGAOR,
(6.) UNGAOR (62d Sess.), Agenda Item 108, Measures to eliminate international terrorism, 13 Nov.
(40) Declaration on the Right to Development, UNGAOR, 97th Plen.
See also "Body of Principles for the Protection of All Persons Under Any Form of Detention or Imprisonment," UNGAOR 43/173 (December 9, 1988).
See Abdelfattah Amor, Special Rapporteur of the Commissioner on Human Rights, Elimination of All Forms of Religious Intolerance, UNGAOR, 56th sess., U.N.
(1) See "The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development" (last modified 17 July 2018), online: Government of Canada <international.gc.ca/world-monde/issues_development-enjeux_developpement/priorities-priorites/agenda-programme.aspx?lang=eng>; Transforming Our World: The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, A Res 70/1, UNGAOR, 70th Sess, Supp No 49 (2015).
Prisoners (the Nelson Mandela Rides), GA Res 70/175, UNGAOR, 70th Sess,
GA Res 295, UNGAOR, 61st Sess, UN Doc, A/61/L67 (2007).
(38) See Standard Minimum Rules for the Treatment of Prisoners, UNCPCTO, 1st Sess, Annex, Agenda Item 1 UN Doc A/Conf/6/1, (1956) 67 at 68 (Rule 8); United Nations Standard Minimum Rules for the Treatment of Prisoners (the Nelson Mandela Rules), GA Res 70/175, UNGAOR, 70th Sess, Sup No 49, UN Doc A/70/49 (2015) 806 at 813, 832 (Rules 11, 122); Canadian Red Cross, "Annual Report on Detention Monitoring Activities in Canada" (2012-2013) at 38ff, online: Global News <https://shawglobalnews.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Ung county
- Ung Kultur Möts
- UNG's not GNU
- Ungapped Local Multiple Alignment
- Ungaretti, Giuseppe
- Ungarisches Kirchensoziologisches Institut
- Ungated Free Access
- ungauged lime plaster
- Ungava Bay
- Ungava Bay
- Ungava Collared Lemming
- Ungava Peninsula