References in periodicals archive ?
However, women still earn 20 percent less on average than men - "a scandalous percentage", Unia noted.
After traveling throughout the United States in early 1916, Garvey established the New York Division of the UNIA in 1917.
Elaboracion propia FEBRERO RT AJENOS UAL FEB 2015 192 UAL FEB 2016 81 UCA FEB 2015 38 UCA FEB 2016 60 UCO FEB 2015 10 UCO FEB 2016 19 UGR FEB 2015 30 UGR FEB 2016 8 UHA FEB 2015 42 UHA FEB 2016 62 UNIA FED 2015 56 UNIA FED 2016 59 UJA FEB 2015 46 UJA FEB 2016 10 UMA FEB 2015 6 UMA FEB 2016 12 UPO FEB 2015 121 UPO FEB 2016 117 US FEB 2015 155 US FEB 2016 229 AUPA FEB 2015 69,6 AUPA FEB 2016 65,7 Nota: Tabla derivada de grafico de barra.
The popularity of the UNIA, with its emphasis on pan-African unity, also suggests that migrant identity could be more complex than just Cuban and Caribbean.
He looks at police brutality and internal colonialism in the 1930s, black mobilization around the 1939 local elections, the intersection of racial control and the war-time economy in which Detroit was at the center, Black Nationalism in Sherrill's Michigan Chronicle, forging a legacy for Garveyism and the UNIA in the post-war years, and the UNIA during the Civil Rights era.
This resulted in conversion efforts by the Polish authorities to bring the Orthodox into the Unia and reverse efforts by Russian authorities.
31 October 2011 - Approximately 1,000 people protested on Saturday in Basel against the planned job cuts at Swiss Novartis (VIX:NOVN) and other firms, Swiss trade union Unia said.
The author of this study utilizes Marcus Garvey's Universal Negro Improvement Association (UNIA) in a groundbreaking case study of how the African diaspora operated in the international political economy of the 1920s.
He has been riding for Esbjerg in his homeland this year as well as for Gripparna in Sweden and Unia Tarnow in Poland, having also started the 2009 season in a Glasgow racejacket.
But his work is more than a family history; it meticulously documents the crucial role of Aboriginal people among the Sydney Waterside Workers and their links to international Black movements such as the Coloured Progressive Association (CPA) and the Universal Negro Improvement Association (UNIA).
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Uni-Directional Airflow
- Uni-Directional Cable Receiver
- Uni-Font Fixed Width Text
- Uni-Planar Compact Electromagnetic Bandgap
- Uni-Planar Compact Photonic Bandgap
- Uni-Recruiting Messe Oldenburg
- uni-Service command
- Uni-Strut Support
- Uni-Transistor Random Access Memory
- Uni-Traveling Carrier
- Uni-Traveling Carrier Photodiode
- Uni-Travelling-Carrier Travelling Wave
- Unia Europejska
- Unia Gospodarcza I Walutowa
- Unia Polityki Realnej
- Unia Polskich Ugrupowan Monarchistycznych
- Unia Wolnosci
- Uniacke Estate Museum Park
- União Brasileira de Avicultura
- União Brasileira de Escritores
- União Brasileira de Estudantes Secundaristas
- União Brasileira de Mulheres
- União Capixaba de Ensino Superior
- Uniao Centro-Oeste Brasileira
- Uniâo Certificadora da Industria Eletro-Eletrónica
- Uniao Cultural Tcheco Brasileira
- União da Juventude Socialista
- União das Associações de Hotelaria e Restauração do Norte de Portugal
- União das Associações de Moradores de Erechim
- União das Instituições Particulares de Solidariedade Social
- União das Repúblicas Socialistas Soviéticas
- União de Associações do Comércio E Serviços
- União de Nações Sul-Americanas
- União de População do Norte de Angola
- União de Sindicatos de Viana do Castelo
- União de Sindicatos Independentes
- Uniao Democrata-Crista de Timor
- União Democrática Nacional
- União Democrática Nacional de Moçambique